I'm going through a difficult patch, off all meds waiting for an MRI scan before rheumy will even discuss what medication I can take. RA symptoms have returned with a vengeance and can't do a great deal for myself - hands hurt and are weak.
I have lovely friends who I keep in touch with, but they don't have RA and can't believe the hospital system.
Now they're encouraging me by sending me messages to say one less day before your scan then all will be well.
Except, you who know about all this, the twists and turns that can happen, the next stage is no guarantee, and the only way to stay stong is to take one step at a time. I don't want to be disappointed if my rheumy doesn't give me the biologics I really want, I think she could put more tests/ time in my way.
Maybe some of you are going through a similar experience which is why I wanted to share.