Firstly, thank you to all who replied to my last question, your feedback was very, very helpful.
I met with my consultant last week and she was the one that suggested Biologics could be the next step. However, having examined my joints and listened to my gripes she has decided that at the moment I'm not "sick enough" to warrant trying them.
In a way I'm quite pleased I'm not THAT poorly (in her eyes) but now I'm stuck where I am. Again.
At the moment my diagnosis is Acute Inflammatory Poly-Arthritis but she is going to try and re-diagnose me in an attempt to fit my sore joints (wrong ones for RA but right one for psoriatic arthritis) so that the criteria goes down from 3 sore joints to 2 sore joints and then maybe I can try Biologics...? My CCP test is negative but I don't have any other symptoms of psoriatic arthritis so I'm not sure what this means for me now. In the meantime I'm to try an increase to 15mg MTX to see if I can tolerate it and see an improvement in my symptoms.
Back to see my RA Nurse in June for follow up so they might have a few more answers then...or I might have a few more sore joints.