1. Diagnosed with COPD 3 years ago
2. Couldn't climb the stairs without gasping for breath
3. Couldn't kiss the old man goodnight when I got up the stairs as I was gasping for breath!!
4. Nearly piddled myself cos I kept putting off going upstairs to the loo.
5. Could hardly walk 100 yards without stopping for a rest/breather.
Not good for a 53 year old ... reasons I will try my hardest stay stopped (6 days so far)
1. Day 6 and running up the stairs (well as much as a 53 year old 18 stone woman can run).
2. Kissing the old man and not almost collapsing after climbing stairs
3. Need a wee - I go upstairs and have a wee
4. Measured number 2 on the meter thing at the smoking clinic, was 9 last monday and 28 when they took the first reading.
When I feel it's hard I'll come back here and remind myself WHY i'm doing this xx