2 weeks birthday!!

Cant believe its my 2wk quit birthday today! Most of the time has been fine, but dont get me wrong the last 2 days were awful, but i put it down to stepping down on the nicotine patches and hormones. Today i feel more like my old self again. Cleaned out my car yesterday and found a cheeky wee fag hiding down the side of my seat shouting come and get me! I ripped him to shreds and he is gone forever!! I actually enjoyed being tested.

Hope everyone keeps up the great work and has a wonderful smokefree day!!:(

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats Denise!! It sure is a struggle, we all have our ups and downs, if quitting was easy then there would be no smokers in this world. You've done 2 weeks now and you seem so strong, you've resisted temptation. You looked the Nicotine beast right in the eye and said "Is that all you've got?". You are an inspiration.

• Great milestone Denise, pleased for you - be proud!

• That is fantastic!!!

2 weeks .... quite an achievement :)

Be proud of you!

• That's fab :)

I reckon that achievement deserves a treat or 3.

• Get in there

Get in there WELL DONE DENISE, i found the first 2 weeks the hardiest and then from there on its feeling like im walking in the park..............KEEP IT UP :D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks WoW thats brill, keep it up you :)

• You are doing great Denise! I reckon the hardest part is over and you are so determined you are gonna do this! Pleased for you!:)

• Thanks for the birthday wishes!! We all know that there cant be any going back, why put ourselves through a lifetime of misery. Its not an option any longer. We will not be beaten, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

• Thanks for the birthday wishes!! We all know that there cant be any going back, why put ourselves through a lifetime of misery. Its not an option any longer. We will not be beaten, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Denise

Sounding very positive. 2 weeks is fab, well done:)

Fi x

You may also like...