No Smoking Day
2,841 members31,484 posts

Day 45!

Ok the stats are areally starting to get a little scary now! Only 45 days in and that equates to 885 cigarettes not smoked and a "saving" (ha like I've saved a penny!) of a few pence under £316....and I've smoked for 12 years or more....OUCH!

Still trooping through fairly well with little or no trauma to speak of. Had a nice (but very wet) day at Brands Hatch on Saturday with a smoking friend; would have been so easy to spark up but the thought never crossed my mind.

....was quite chuffed with a few of my piccies :D

i839.photobucket.com/albums...

Can you believe some of these KIDS were only 13!

i839.photobucket.com/albums...

Also went to see the Bootleg Beatles last night...they were just FANTASTIC! Why's that important....well I've a serious problem with crowds and a packed theatre is like surgery withouth being put under....I didn't wig out or smoke! (not that you can smoke in the theatre but you know what I mean).

So...pretty chuffed with life at the moment. I'm really starting to get in to the exercise thing and am swimming most days. I think I should go to the gym a little more often but swimming is a little lower impact on my knackered back.

I really hope all you fellow quitters are also getting along well. I've been so lucky this feels like a breeze so far but I'm not putting money on it lasting!.....However I shall enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Mart

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Nice Pics Mart

And well done for the 45 days although it will be far more now.

Lingy

Great shots Mart. Esp the second one ... but then the first is really good too. Both great :cool:

So wonderful to read you made the show, and had a great time. Still peeved at not getting your Joe B tickets of last year ;)

Great quit you got going. Look after it and have a smashing weekend with your family.

Pol x

You may also like...