Bye bye week 2!

Day 14 today, so as of tomorrow, I'm officially on week 3! The last few days have been great. I officially stopped on Oct 28th using patches, but last Friday I had a hypnotherapy session too. It's a bit weird, but since then, the whole stopping smoking thing has actually been enjoyable, and not hard work at all. Still using the patches, but I think the hypno has had a really positive effect on my subconscious.

Perhaps it's not for everyone, but I'm sure it's helped me.

Hope everyone else from the Octoquits is getting on OK too!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice one Cheese, look forward to that mini milestone. :cool:

• Well done cheesenmarmite. There's be a special welcome for you in the Month 2 room at the end of the month.

Sue

• Hey Cheese, I'm with you...... in 45 minutes I'll have past the 14 days and be 3-weeker!

• Well done both cheese and Dave, great to see you both doing soooo well :D

Cheese, were you given reinforcement exercises to keep up with the hypo session? It sounds like the hypnotherapy has helped in firming up your resolve - brilliant :)

Look forward to seeing you in Month 2 end of November - yep, you'll only be in Month 1 a short time.

Meanwhile, day by day, keep those smoke free numbers adding up:cool:

Pol

• Hi Cheesenmarmite and Dave :D

That's great 2 weeks done and dusted well done enjoy your celebration as you enter week 3 just keep going

Soon you'll be counting months but remember each day is a milestone and should be celebrated as a day further along the road to freedom we all travel

Love

Marg

• Cheese, were you given reinforcement exercises to keep up with the hypo session? It sounds like the hypnotherapy has helped in firming up your resolve - brilliant :)

Pol - no, I didn't get any reinforcement excercises. Although my hypnotherapist has said I can contact her if needs be. Still feeling really positive about it all, so I hope they won't be needed!

You may also like...