Time to move on

Hello every one,

On the 29th I will have completed 6 months smoke free:D, It has been quite a ride but one worth taking I am now sure I won`t smoke again, but I don't intend to let my guard down. I would like to thank everybody on this forum for all of the help and encouragement they so freely give and I would also like to wish all that have or will start the very best of luck and continued perseverance with such a challenging task, it really is worth the effort.

11 Replies

• Well done wayne matte it feels so good to reach the half year mark dosent it. Dont forget to give yourself a nice big treat you have earned it. bet your family are really proud of you. Congrats hun.xxxxx

• Congratulations, Wayne!!!!!! Six months is fantastic!!! Half way to the penthouse!

• Hi Wayne :D

Fantastic 6 months quit is great Huge Hug for you have a drink on me

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Well done Wayne,

Time to sit back with a self satisfied smile and take out the big fat cigar in celebration.

Or maybe not.

While I've been more a lurker than a poster myself. Wayne quit the same day as myself and I'll admit syphoning some inspiration from his experience. I check in every so often to make sure he's still posting in a "I'm managing ok, if Wayne is managing ok as well, then all is well with the world " kind of way.

Well done again.

• Hi Melendez :D

Well done to you as well on 6 months quit

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Well done on the half year its a major milestone!!

• Hi Wayne

Congratulations on 6 months - excellent milestone.:D all best wishes for your smoke-free future.

• Hi all,

Thanks for your messages they are very much appreciated:D

Hi Melendez I have wondered where you have been it`s good to know you are still going strong.

• Well done! Not long till the penthouse!! xx

• Hi Chrissie :D

If you want some champers when you hit 6 months you'd better behave yourself :p :D

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Well done wayne - 6 months is a brilliant milestone to get to, it is good to hear from quitters that have made it to this point and can encourage us on our way,

You may also like...