Day 4, gimme some more!

Hi folks,

A few cravings today, but all in all a good day. Wow, just checked the time, it's late to be writing my thread. Oh well, things are good, went to work, read 70 pages of a book, met with a friend. Yippedy-do! I've started flossing now, dunno why I am mentioning that, but I spose I am more aware of health etc, now. Wow I feel so good at the moment. Hope you guys are doing ok, and still hanging in there.

It'll be the weekend soon! Yee-haa! :cool:

Love P. x

7 Replies

• Hi raddleman

Great to hear you have had a good day.Think im going to be more health wise soon aswell, think ill start running more and get fit.Yay the weekend is soon here wooohoooo! though i really want to go out down town saturday night but i am scared that once ive had a few pints in me them cigarettes might start winking at me!

• stick with it whether you drink or not...How's things with that young lady (the date) - or did I miss an update??

No drinks for a couple weeks, and I don't intend to go there. :D

Gemma is trying to get some time off and visit me, she lives an hrs drive from me. :mad: lol. Still keep in touch.

• Hey quit buddy so glad to hear you are doing so well.

And also pleased you shared the fact that you flossed your teeth with us all :rolleyes:

What book you reading :D

Haha, nice.

I'm reading A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle, I recommend it. Real page turner, non-fiction.

• Hi Paul :D

I'm so glad you has a good day today

You sound really bright and cheerful and that's great

I think you're really enjoying this at the moment

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Keep going buddy .... you sound like you will ;)

• Hi Paul,

Really good to hear that things are going well for you. Stay upbeat and strong, you're doing fine.

• Thanks For Sharing That Moment

Yo Raddleman thanks for sharing your tooth flossing moment :rolleyes: hmmm

But well done on your quitting progress... lets make sure we do it this time :D

You may also like...