Can I come in ????

Any room in here for lil-ole-me.?? :)

I can't believe I've gone smoke free for a whole month...........YAAAAAY.

I hope I will NEVER EVER smoke again. I love the new me, I smell nice and my perfume lasts lots longer, it doesn't have to mask the stinky stale smoke smell. My teeth LOOK whiter, my mouth feels really fresh, I don't have a thick yellow tongue, (yeuchhh). I can speak directly to people without having to turn away with my smelly "just had a fag" breath.

Oh this is just sooo good, why o why did I not quit a LONG time ago.

Love J. x x x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi and welcome to month 2, plenty of room for more in here.:D

• Well done you sound on top form. Good for you.xxxxxxxx

• Well done J!

Your doing brill

I can speak directly to people without having to turn away with my smelly "just had a fag" breath

Have you noticed that you can smell a smoker a mile off now!!! with their smelly "just had a fag" breath!!

Keep it up

Lottie

• Well done! You guys are doing really brilliantly!

• Wanttostop,

Don't you belong up another month? If you have completed your first month you have graduated to month 2!

• Well Done J

Well done J you have done so well. Cant wait till I join you. Know what you mean about smell etc I dont feel I have to stand so far away from people now have the confidence to stand that bit closer knowing that I dont stink :o

• WELL DONE XXX

Hey this 1 month section is filling up nicely now with us MMQ's isn't it?? :D:D

Bring on Month 2 ;)

• Wanttostop,

Don't you belong up another month? If you have completed your first month you have graduated to month 2!

I find all this complicated lol!! I have been quit 1 month 5 days.. so do I belong in month 2 now?? :confused:

I might have got the hang of it by the time I get to 1 year hahahaha

• hi j,,we have lots off room for a lil-ole you,,,like you we all hate the smell off smoke aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,you are doing so well j,,just keep the faith tony and keep :D:D:D

• Hi J :D

Of course there's room for little ole you, everyone just budge up a bit OK

1 whole month is great well done Big Hug on it's way

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

You may also like...