i have been doing fine for a while now, positive and motivated for my quit, but this morning i wroke up with a strange thought in my head.
when does it all end:
1. when will all the flem and mucus stop
2. when will i actually go a hour without thinking about a smoke
3. when will i know when im completely free
4. when do i come of the lozengers
5. when will i stop coughing all the time
6. when will my motivational level rise again
all these questions really not need answering from any1 really. its just im in that mood were all these questions are making me scared that il be suffering for months, therefor the big question comes to mind is it really worth giving up for the feeling of emptyness. im up to day 14 today and i do believe im over the worst but it is stil there and i dont want it any more.
but the truth is this is just a weak moment in my attemp im just a bit panicky. all i wanted was to get that of my chest.