Boo !

I bet that frightened you!

Thought I'd come back and give you a quick sneak preview of halloween :eek::eek (this last eek happened cos I got carried away with my image! duh)

Next time I'll visit here will be on 9th November........or maybe 8th November, as I will be a bit the worse for wear on the 9th re booze and food cos I'm off for a slap-up everything to celebrate MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. :p:p:p

Good luck to everyone, hang in there. It's not easy, but you didn't expect it to be, did you?

Linlin

PS - Anyone seen Joanlaw, my quit partner?

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations Linlin on your ONE YEAR

Very well done.

• Boo Who! You did scare me :p

Well done for the 11 and just over a half months quit.

Its great to see people popping up to let us know there is a well trodden path to follow.

All the best

Nic

• Boo!! to you too:)

Well done for your quit,too.

I will be there one day:)

• Congrats Linlin:D

Next stop 1yr..............:)

• Congratulations, good luck for the next year!

• Linlin,

Nice of you to drop by!!

There are three others on here who will be celebrating with you in November - me on the 18th, Dubbs 47 on the 23rd and Tomatpots on the 28th - so all in all it looks like a good month for a "bit of a do!;)

Pru

• Well done Linlin

You must be so proud of yourself and you should be. think Joanlaw caved and started again a few weeks ago but not seen her on for a bit. I could be wrong if I am sorry in advance. xxxxxxxxxxx

• Well done Linlin

You must be so proud of yourself and you should be. think Joanlaw caved and started again a few weeks ago but not seen her on for a bit. I could be wrong if I am sorry in advance. xxxxxxxxxxx

A search reveals she did cave at 9 months :(

A reminder that even after a long time, you are never "cured".

The price of freedom is enternal vigilence

Congratulations, LinLin.

• There are three others on here who will be celebrating with you in November - me on the 18th, Dubbs 47 on the 23rd and Tomatpots on the 28th - so all in all it looks like a good month for a "bit of a do!;)

In that case, for the sake of accurate recording, there's 4 then... ;)

I don't pay much attention to milestones, every smoke-free day is another few quid in the bank and yet another day that I kick myself in the pants for wasting 25 years of my lungs.

I have no wish to step on the celebrations of others but it's going to be a good few years yet before I can feel I have in any way atoned for £30K up in smoke... :(

My quit has been easy from day 3 and in some ways that makes the whole thing worse. I could have learnt eighteen years ago what I learnt this time last year.

..and before anyone starts on about half-full glasses I'm an Engineer, the glass is simply the wrong size..!! :D

• bla bla bla bla

..and before anyone starts on about half-full glasses I'm an Engineer, the glass is simply the wrong size..!! :D

YOINK! I'm borrowing that to use elsewhere :D

• Bloody hell, what a fright you gave me! :eek::eek::eek:

Well done reaching your 1st anniversary! :D

You may also like...