6 weeks and feelin' fine

6 weeks now. Doesn't food taste great?? A complete stranger stopped me in a shop at the weekend and said she'd been following me around the store because she liked the smell of my after shave. Makes a change to smell nice instead of like an ash tray. By the way, are the Ribena Babes (Jude and WkdFairy) so-called because thay are both shaped like Ribena berries?? Just thought I'd ask.

Liam :)

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done Liam!! 6 weeks is very good going:D

I'm on my 1 weeks anniversary 2day and it feels great to know that I ain't a smoker anymore!! woop!

I've been eating constantly since i stopped. I am very fond of Angel Delight at the moment! And I def smell better.

By the way - how old r u m8?

Keep it up!

• 6 weeks now. Doesn't food taste great?? A complete stranger stopped me in a shop at the weekend and said she'd been following me around the store because she liked the smell of my after shave. Makes a change to smell nice instead of like an ash tray. By the way, are the Ribena Babes (Jude and WkdFairy) so-called because thay are both shaped like Ribena berries?? Just thought I'd ask.

Oh dear - You are playing with fire Liam I feel a foight coming on.:D Can I have a ringside seat please?:rolleyes:

nosmokingday.org.uk/forum/p...

(Memories of John and Maddie come to mind!!

• where do u get all these attachments Jan? lol

• 6 weeks now. Doesn't food taste great?? A complete stranger stopped me in a shop at the weekend and said she'd been following me around the store because she liked the smell of my after shave. Makes a change to smell nice instead of like an ash tray. By the way, are the Ribena Babes (Jude and WkdFairy) so-called because thay are both shaped like Ribena berries?? Just thought I'd ask.

awww you trying to be amusing! aww bless :rolleyes:

what aftershave do you wear............BRUT ;)

• awww you trying to be amusing! aww bless :rolleyes:

what aftershave do you wear............BRUT ;)

I told you you were playing with fire Liam:D

• where do u get all these attachments Jan? lol

I go on Google and type in Lolcats or Loldogs or whatever. It's great fun looking through them all, when you've got some spare time.:D

• Actually Jude I wear 'Denim' ............ for the man that doesn't have to try .... too hard. ;)

And when that runs out I go for Hai Karate.

• Actually Jude I wear 'Denim' ............ for the man that doesn't have to try .... too hard. ;)

And when that runs out I go for Hai Karate.

....moustache.......high waisted flared pants.....etc etc

yep.........sounds like you!

• actually my mum says that mullets are coming back and that hairy chests and backs are very appealing. so there ..............

• Well done Liam, your doing great. x:):D

• actually my mum says that mullets are coming back and that hairy chests and backs are very appealing. so there ..............

right......ok........

*runs away from the mammys boy* :rolleyes:

You may also like...