Day 50--week 8

Morning everyone

I start week 8 2day , so next sunday i can move up to month 3.

I hardly think about smoking now.Still on patches , 14mg , think i will drop down next week.

I have a really bad sore throat at the moment and cough. First one since i gave up.Still , it probally would have been 10 times worse if i smoked.

Hope everyone is doing well with their quits.

Barb x

6 Replies

• OMG Barb. That is wonderful! I should be there with you but I failed and kept smoking because of all the stress in my life. I know excuses, but today I am smoke free again. I am SO PROUD of you, you have worked so hard for this. Keep it up! You are doing veautifully!!

• Thanks Cindy

Well done on being smoke free again.

Its a hard struggle but we will all get there eventually.

Keep up the good work, i have faith in you.

Love Barb x

• today boudee

I started smoking again when the stress got so high between work and home. I made it thru my husbands new granddaughter and our wedding then caved right after that. So today I am back at it. No turning back this time. Back on the champix with dr approval and know what i am in for so that helps. The best is mates like you all here that keep you in chdck! Thanks to all of you for all the support

Hugs and Kisses

• Congrats barb on reaching week8 Well done, i have just moved onto month2 32 days wow cant believe it

• Well Done Cindy x x x x

I am sorry I missed the whole gone back smoking and quitting again bit !! :o

Sorry you found it so hard, i trust all is much better at the cindy residence? x x

glad your straight back on it though, it will make it easier x x x

~Buffy x x

• No...My husband is having some health issues we can't figure out so we are at the doctors al the time. I am blogging it on myspace so all my friends and his can check. It's been a rollercoaster since the wedding thats for sure!

Missed ya!

You may also like...