Day 16 (And getting fatter!!)

Hi Everyone,

We'll that was quite a successful weekend, I was out shopping with the family and managed to maintain 100% control (Well over the smoking

anyhow, ended up in Pizza Hut Sunday and gorged my self like a pig :) ).

In the first fortnight I lost 10 lbs in weight, I have now put back on 3 lbs of weight (What am I going to do????). Well I think the best course of action is to call a family meeting tonight and discuss it properly over a nice meal out somewhere :eek:

With that kind of attitude there is no helping me.... :D

And Barb, what happened? I only have one thing to say to you...

t-chest.co.uk/2005/images/k...

Get back on your feet, brush yourself down, and get straight back into the saddle as if nothing has happened.

Hope everyone is getting on okay with their no-smoking campaigns. Stay strong and positive, it's for the best....

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning to you Gav

So sorry about yesterday :o but feel much more positive now.:)

I think if someone had said to start on day one again i might well have smoked and set a date further down the line.So i am on day 16 like you but with a small hiccup.

Wow , you lost alot of weight in your first fortnight , must have been all those take-aways. LOL.

Congrats to you and your wife on news of baby. 10th december , what a great xmas pressie.

Barb x

• Lol gav!

I joined the gym :D our local one is council run and very reasonably priced, it costs the equivalent of 1 weeks smoking each month!!

I have just had my first ever ever ever! exsersize class!! it was wicked i loved it, then i sat in the steam room :D

On Wednesday i am having a gym induction cant wait!!

I have never done anything like this before and am loving it!!

Good luck all and keep it up, so nice to see everyone doing so well here ~Buffy x

You may also like...