Motivation definitely on the increase

and thank goodness for that!!

I got a lot of confidence from ignoring the cakes at work. Anytime I was tempted I repeated "Get behind me Satan". Hey whatever works!

I didn't have a great sleep, three hours at a time so I wasn't feeling that great when I finally got up for tonight's shift. I was about to have a really unhealthy meal when I suddenly decided on porridge. That gave me the boost I needed.

So now I am all set for another long night, healthy salad and fruit tagging along.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi DD7005

If it works for you don't knock it! lol

Hope your ok at work tonight on only a few hours sleep. Well done on choosing the healthy option and glad to hear it gave you a boost.

Have a good night at work.

• Good job staying on track.

• WOW I thought I was bad on the sleep front recently

Hope you have a good night shift and get a better sleep today :)

Well done on changing your thoughts so quickly and easily to the healthy porridge :)

As for 'Satan' Hey if it does the job then long may it last :)

• Isn't it funny how motivation comes AFTER the action? We seem to expect it to just show up and drive us along!! I'm going for a walk in the rain now, knowing that I'll feel better once i get overthe first 30 seconds... and the dogs never mind when it's wet🐹🐶🐭🐕

You may also like...