A revelation...

In the past I've spent way too much time making excuses not to exercise, I could probably give you ten off of the top of my head for any kind of activity!

However this week I decided to just get on a bike. No excuses, just put on a helmet and cycled off into the rain. Then the next day I did a very basic workout in the living room using my laptop, then the day after did another bike ride, then the day after another workout, then a bike ride... I can't quite wrap my head around it but it's been a lovely week :)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognise and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good for you!!!! So proud.

• thank you so much Melhall :)

• Congratulations, well done.

• thank you Annod85 :) have a good week!

• Well done Hudson, I hope we'll see you on the exercise challenges, I've just posted the new threads :)

• thank you moreless :) I've just checked it out and it looks great! will start writing down my stats asap

• That's fantastic! I shall look forward to seeing you there! :)

• Nice one ,I was the same.last week I decided to start running.ive been out for the last 5 days ,2 more to go before weigh in . I go out in the mornings so then it's done .carry on cycling.

Gary

• thanks gman1961 :) well done you've smashed it this week - fingers crossed for weigh in!

• Thanks

Hope so

Gary

• Well done hudson95 :)

• thank you blackbeauty99 :) gosh, well done on 2 stone!

• Thankyou, it has taken me a while. Just another 2 stone to.go until i reach a healthy bmi :)

• best of luck to you :)

• How fabulous, long may it last!

• thank you Ceals - managed another workout today so the streak is still going!! :)

• Brilliant - well done

You may also like...