Temptations!

Hi all yesterday I was faced with so much temptation I was at a wedding the food was outstanding too much of it of course 3 course meal soup starter great had no bread roll thought I save myself for main roast beef dinner the beef was so thick it was like steak but lovely topped my plate with lots of veggie and little bit a gravy was quite full after this then came the PUDDING omg it was 3 times the size of a normal portion so I only had a 3rd off it I know it's only one day but I've worked so hard to get to where I am now and unlike before where I would just keep eating even if you where full i didn't want to so evening food bacon baps hot buffet etc so I had small quiche chicken bites sausage roll and yes I was relieved there was a bowl of salad which I most defiantly topped up my plate the fancy cake selection I looked and admired but no way I didn't want any so feeling quite proud of myself now going away with family to skegness for 3 days so let's see if I give in to temptation (I've slipped running trainers I'm repeating c25k week 1 as app didn't work twice) so I be up before they all wake run on beach .........hope your all having a good week check in again Sunday evening with report of my good behaviour or bad!!! Onwards and Downwards πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, i don't think i would have had your willpower and the main thing is enjoying yourself, i hope you danced the night away 🍸🍸🍸

• O yes didn't have a choice my 9 year old had me up every opportunity! Had a fabulous day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You may also like...