I'm a Size 18!

That's right, I fit comfortably in a size 18, which means I have gone down one dress size! I'm very happy about this but I do know I have much further to go! It's lovely to have clothes that are loose on me now, I definitely think exercise is the key because it's toning me up and I am losing more inches than diet alone. :D

Talking about being toned I have legs!!! Yes, with muscle! :P

Sazkia x

Last edited by

33 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations Saskia, you must be over the moon. Well done x

• Thank you, Bobbivee! :)

• Congratulations on discovering your legs and the dress downsizing :-) ! Fabulous start of the weekend.

• Yes, there's two of them! ;) :P

• Sorry I spelt your name wrong x

• Did you? Oh, so you did! :P At least you noticed and now you'll know it's Sazkia with a 'z' :P lol don't worry about it! :)

Sazkia x

• Great progress!

• Thank you! :)

• That's all the boxing you are doing. Well done, we are now the same size, waist wise not height wise. I do not think think you or I could do anything about l being the same height. πŸ˜†

• How tall are you? I'm 5ft 1inch. :P

Sazkia x

• I was 5 feet 6 inches now shrinking with age to 5 feet 5 inches!! I am 53 at the end of this month πŸ˜•

• You're still taller than me! :P I've always been a shorty but both of my parents are about 5 ft so no chance really haha! :P

Sazkia x

• Absolutely amazing. Keep it up x x x

• Thank you :) and yes, I will! ;)

Sazkia x

• Well done!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank you. ;)

• Well done thats fantastic! It must be a very satisfying feeling. ☺

• Thank you and yes, it is! :D

• Well done sazkia, I am very pleased for you. Keep going. Xx

• Well done!πŸ‘ I have just gone down from a 18/20 to a 16/18 some clothes are 16, some 18. I am so pleased you posted this because as I said before I haven't got the confidence to go swimming yet but saying how it is helping you to get toned I think I am going to have to get the guts up to go.

Thanks Sazkia for posting this. Bev

• Go on Bev you can do it πŸ‘

• Good, I am glad you're going to go swimming and congratulations on going down a dress size! :D

Sazkia x

• Well done...I am aiming to get down from a size 22 to a size 18!

• Thank you! :D

Good luck with that, you can do it!

Sazkia x

• Yipheeee - well done and keep going!!!!

• Thank you Seuzan! :)

I certainly will! :P

Sazkia x

• Well done ☺you. A big pat on the back. πŸ‘‹ I bought a new exercise top this week and size 18 also.πŸ‘

I started at size 20-22. Lost 12lbs up to last Sunday.

I like autumn you can cover a multitude of sin with bid baggy jumpers and tops and still look good. They will just be bigger this autumn YEEEEEEES πŸ˜„

• Thank you! :D I'm very proud of myself! :) It's certainly motivating me to stick with it and have a good sensible breakfast of melon and grapes with a glass of water. ;)

That's great, well done! :D Keep up the good work! :)

Sazkia x

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰

• Great news Sazkia you must be well pleased that all your hard work has paid off. With all the exercise you're doing and a healthy diet you'll be in a size 16 before long.

• Thank you, I really hope so! :) Now I have got the exercise managed I think I am going to work harder on getting those 5-a-day ! :D I usually do okay but I could do better! :)

• Whoop whoop πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š go you! So pleased for you, you have worked so hard 😊😊😊

You may also like...