Counting cals

-so 5 days into the diet , being aware of eating much more fruit and veg - fish chicken and pasta etc -and not eating after 6 pm , I cannot believe just how much I can eat by eating healthy rather than all the rubbish I was eating , I'm allowing 1500 calls a day and finding it really easy to stick to -- just to see how I cope with the weekend now --I suffer depression but when I'm in control of my food my personality completly changes. - I think this time I am going to succeed - 😃

11 Replies

• Hi Nuttynanny60,

You are sounding very positive and that's great to hear! Great that you're finding the plan easy to stick with, and it sounds like you're enjoying your food, which is excellent! Wishing you success with the weekend too - pre-planning can help quite a bit.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• planning as we speak xxxx

• Loving the words ' this time I'm going to succeed', go for it nuttynanny😜

• Oh nn, you're definitely going to succeed this time. How could you fail when you have all of us cheering you on? ;)

• thanks, people who believe in you is 100% the way to goxx

• Absolutely nn! :)

• Hope you do well over the weekend :)

• Brilliant, you are doing so well, it sounds like you are in just the right state of mind to continue with your journey to healthy eating and way of life.

• Well done. It is great to hear you feeling so positive. Planning helps you keep in control so hopefully that will help :)

• You sound really positive :-) it great that you are allowing yourself plenty of calories as well. It makes it much more easy to stick with, and you still see results !

• Well the plan is a great success with you and that is 90% of the battle. Fingers crossed for a great result at the scales.

You may also like...