Drinking enough fluid

Hi everyone! How is your drinking fluid intake? My is slipping so I better start now drinking enough especially if some of us are going dancing tonight I don't want to faint! :) Just needed some motivation as all you out there are extremely supportive! :) Also I am not seeing those scales going down probably as I am not drinking enough. I am eating instead of drinking so what was was now I am now starting a fresh clean sleet of paper and starting right now to drink tons of water.

8 Replies

• Please keep it up and keep. Practising starting and stopping weeing when you do pass it out.

• You are so right I shall just tell myself i have to drink loads as do not want to end up being ill! Thanks AM for the reminder!

• It's an important part of your daily routine and must be kept up. I have just downed the rest of my bottle and am about to fill it up again this will be glass number 5 so have 3 more to go :-)

• Thanks trafford I did end up drinking quite a bit.

• Welcome to the club :( I am too a non-enough-liquids-intaker. I always have my glass on my desk at work (so that I remember to walk a bit when it is empty)! But then at weekends I forget. I haven't drink anything today!! I better go get plenty!

• Thanks for replying! Lets motivate each other I ended up drinking quite a bit today and how is going with you?

• Today just half a liter... way not enough!

• Better than nothing. Lets hope today you will increase your fluid.

You may also like...