Need your help - please join our weekly 'Kickers' exercise thread so we can get to the North Pole!

So far we have kicked to the dust a whopping 2,357.3 kms. We need to up that by 1,911.5 kms within 4 weeks so we can all make the trip to the North Pole to visit Santa.

Come on everyone - we can do this !!!

If you know how many kilometres you did last week, please let me know - not too late to add to this week's total.

33 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yaaaaaaay!! I want to go and see Santa! :)

• I love this idea! I was not so great again last week - I blame the rain. Managed 5 miles which I think it about 8km? Not much but every km will help us get to see Santa :)

• Every km does count and I am loving your 8 kms. We will get to see Santa :)

• Hi

Last week I did 87,523 steps (Fitbit counted) which equals 66.69 kilometres

Hope this helps

• Oh yes Walkie, that'll do nicely :)

• I second that! And what a great name, Walkie πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

• Quick Lizzie, tie him/her down and don't let him/her escape, we need them badly! :)

• And did you see lottolose on the other thread. We've now got additional 120kms. If we get this every week, we should be okay πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• I know, I'm getting a bit out of control with my recruiting, I'm hijacking everyone :D

• Keep on with the hijacking. No idea how we are getting back from the North Pole πŸ˜ƒ

• I'll have to hijack a heck of a lot more to get enough K's for the return journey! Better look out the thermals :D

• how about swimming would that count?

• Of course it does. How far did you swim?

• have walked 3 thu and swum 0.5 miles today. where do I put this result?

• Please look out for the Notth pole thread tomorrow morning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Yes we may need to ask Rudolph for a lift back! 😬

• one mile on 2 days

• WTG skinnylizzie - will add to the total. Great to have you onboard the sleigh :) :)

• Woohoo!! :)

• I ran 4.2 k on Sunday night!

• Woohoo! WTG you! :)

Don't go away Santa, we're getting there :)

• Good for you, Sandra. Welcome onboard the sleigh :) :)

• Hi everyone newbie do add steps fail or weekly

• Hi hal-berry,

This week Lizzie's thrown the doors open wide to attract more members and to reach our Christmas target. Normally the thread comes out on a Monday morning and we all say what we've achieved for the previous week.

If you can give us some kms that you kicked to the dust last week, we'll gratefully receive them, then keep a count of all you do this week and join us on Monday to brag about them :)

• Last week did 40,311 steps and 13.3 miles

• Wow! You're a star! :)

• Fantastic result - welcome onboard the sleigh :) :)

• today walked 3 miles and joined myfitnesspal haven't worked that out yet either, where and when do you record it

• You're doing great, Skinny Lizzie

I will add your 3 miles to the running total today. But for the rest of the week, please look out for the North Pole Fellow Kickers thread on Monday.

• Can anyone join in? If do, I'll count my walking and send in weekly. Xx

• Of course. Good to see you Henlady. Did you count your walking for last week? πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»

• Can I join in? I've been "grounded" by a nasty chest infection for a few weeks, but feeling better now, I've had a weeks annual leave and I've managed 17 miles which Google says is just over 27 km. Don't know if you want to add this now or Monday? β˜€οΈ

• Of course you can join. Good to have you onboard Fran. Please record your total on Sunday and look out for North Pole thread on Monday πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„

You may also like...