Starting Out

I'm new to this so hello all!! 😁 I just started exercising this Monday but I didn't do anything to strenuous bc it has been a whole year when I last was I shape. Tbh I am sore as hell lol. I'm trying to diet and watch my calories but how do I do this when no one at home eats healthy at all? It's frustrating to be doing this on my own. And the only food I have is the food they eat. Should I just eat smaller portions with what they cook?? I just need some advice.

5 Replies

• Your. It Lone...welcome to this amazing forum...have a look at some posts for amazing recipes from flapjacks to curry nights and reply to posts and enjoy this new beginning.....good luck.😄

•'re not alone......

• Thank you!!! At least I can get the help I need by joining.

• I make HUGE amounts of veg soup or curries..always on the cooker....and I keep my calorie intake at about 1600...I walk a lot and am shedding about a pound of unwanted energy every week. So it can be delicious, and filling and fun....also this forum is full of brilliant ideas . ruth canal runner suggests freezing portions of flapjack...means you can't be too piggy in one go...good luck and enjoy!

• Thanks ill look into that!!!!

You may also like...