Another Sunday spent sleeping

This must be the fourth Sunday in a row that I have just slept all day.....was up for about an hour at 11 to eat and drink then just got back up. Know tiredness is a normal part of it all and I sleep every afternoon as I find I have to or by about 4pm I just am beside myself and sickness is horrendous if I don't sleep. But these Sundays are awful, think it may just be my weekly catch up as I know Hubby is home and can take care of kids for me so I just crash. Anyone else like this??? Am really wondering if I should go see the Doctor have never been this tired in my life before is debilitating.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello, I am 34+ and expecting baby 4.... Today is the first day I have slept for HOURS, yes I slept all night and crashed today too.... I am just praying it is due to how far gone I am and that I wont be awake half the night....

I would say if the OH is able to watch kids for you to sleep then enjoy it. Your body obviously needs it :-) x

• Have been just going with it up to now thinking like you say my body must need it but I am only 10 weeks pregnant so have a really long way to go yet. This is my fourth too and cant remember being this tired with any of my others...maybe its my age lol

• That was the worst part for me at around he same time, I'd have a really good nights sleep yet feel as if I'd been up all night :( this is my first pregnancy & i knew tiredness was going to be a part of it, but i wasn't prepared for how tired id actually be! it only lasted a few weeks though & I have so much more energy now (for the time being) :)

You may also like...