8/9 weeks, strong cramps and bad ALL DAY sickness ;(

Heyy :)

Im about 8/9 weeks pregnant.

1st midwife appointment next week.

I was getting positive results on ASDA home-pregnancy test 11 days befor my period was even due.. After a very light period the month befor.

About 2 weeks ago I began getting quite severe headaches which brought on nausea & vomiting.

Im also experiencing strong cramping pains...

In my head Im positive its twins lol, what do yous think??

Do u think I could be further?

Im so anxious!!!

5 Replies

• You need to visit your GP if the midwife cannot see you sooner. Strong cramping pains are unusual but then bodies are different.

• Oh god uv worried me now.

Im waiting on a call back from GP now for advice on anti-sickness so I'll mention it to her then.

I don't rem feeling this unwell or cramps with my first baby :/ xx

• Sorry I didn't mean to worry you. Every woman and very pregnancy is different. Also every person has a different pain threshold. Have a nice bath and try to relax and not do too much work.

• Hi

I dont wanna say anything which could worry you any further as every woman & every pregnancy is carried differently.

Bearing in mind its also friday it might be a bit tricky to see your G.P today but u never know.

The best advise i'd say is take it easy (as much as possible) & see how you feel in a few days, it could just be something like growing pains.

• Hi I would rest and don't do to much everyone's pregnancy is different with my first I had the same as yourself and I now have a healthy 3 year old with my son it was completely different I never experienced anything like I did with my daughter. if your worried go to your local walk in centre or A&E and explain to them and get checked over and reassurance but as I say try not to worry and relax

You may also like...