All over the place!

I just cant seem to focus all of a sudden! Im in a world of my own and my memory is awful now! I keep forgetting things like what i was suppose to do or where i put something, even when ive made arragments or something. Im 15 weeks and 1 day, my belly has started to take shape, but still not that big. Im tired no matter how much i sleep, and im forgetful. Kinda annoying!!

Ive started to write things down and placed post stick notes everywhere!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • it happens to us all lol, u will be fine soon enough x

• Hopefully soon!!

X

• Its called baby brain :-D believe me it dont get any better the more you have hehe xx

• O dear!

X

• Yep def baby brain... and it does get worse reminds me of a time just after I had my daughter and I drew £60 out of a cash machine took my cardwalked off and then done it with £20 a week later... but I feel like cotton wool brain at the moment don't finish sentences forget what I was saying... being tired doesn't help! X

• I know what you mean! Gosh its such a weird feeling, feel like im getting old haha

• I keep starting sentences then forgetting what I was saying, or not being able to remember a particular word. I'm driving my husband mad! I'm 15 weeks 4 days, and it's only happened this week.

• Im the same with the other half! I feel bad but then i cant help it lol

X

You may also like...