My MSAA Community
3,504 members โ€ข 6,710 posts

New Year

New Year

Happy New Year ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ† to my MS family. Praying for a healthy pain free year for us all in 2018.

This past few months has truly been a blessing to me. So many words of encouragement advice and sharing of personal experiences with this ms monster. Bring I was dx in April I still have so many questions and lessons to learn but I can count on this forum to help me and lift me up when Iโ€™m down.

So many prayers have been sent up for me by so many that I couldnโ€™t fall if I tried. And Iโ€™ve sent up many for you all and will continue to pray for healing and a cure soon.

Been many ups and downs this year but Iโ€™m still breathing so all is well.

But Iโ€™ve said many times God has been so good to me and everyday he just gets better. And I love him more each day.

Happy New Year and blessing to you all in 2018.

Donnie

13 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Happy New Year! & it being pain free

2 likes

Doubled51 love the car Donnie. Is that the one you are been working on.? Blessings Jimeka ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ™

2 likes

jimeka . Thank you. Yeah thatโ€™s my last eat money pit I mean project. It needs a little work. It keeps me moving on the days I can move. And a lot of days I shouldnโ€™t. Havenโ€™t accomplished much lately thanks to my hardheaded doctor. He doesnโ€™t believe in steroids undoubtedly so Iโ€™ve been stuck in a rut last few weeks. But thatโ€™s gonna change with my New Years resolution to fix all medical related problems caused by stubborn unresponsive doctors.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘บ. Lol. New year brings change.

No more mister nice guy. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a blessed day

Donnie

4 likes

Love the car and get them docs told off Doubled51 xxx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜

2 likes

janetb1968. Thank you. Been coming for awhile and I think the time of reckoning is near๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

Donnie

2 likes

I'm a staff nurse in the NHS here in the UK and have worked with a lot of fantastic doctors but some that wouldn't listen to there patients! Very frustrating hope u get it sorted out Doubled51

3 likes

janetb1968 . Oh he will listen or his replacement will๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช

Donnie

3 likes

Happy new year to you, Donnie. Great car! Wouldnโ€™t you like a drive to the West Coast to give me a lift?

2 likes

@ greaterexp. Happy New Year to you Erin. Thank you and I would love to come to the West Coast and give you a ride. But Iโ€™d have to get a title loan to buy enough gas for this monster. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚. Gas mileage is not itโ€™s strong suit. But unlike our ms monster this one I love. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ.

Donnie

3 likes

U could fly to me across the pond and I would show u the sights of the UK. We could go and pick up jimeka and have a fab time ๐Ÿ˜ u could even look at my crap car Ford fiesta lol xxxx ๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš— I would pay for the petrol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 like

janetb1968 Doubled51 game on! Blessings Jimeka ๐Ÿš˜

2 likes

Definitely ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 likes

janetb1968 . Sounds like a plan.

When do I pick you up Jimeka.

But I bet my petrols cheaper though. $2.19 per gallon.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿง

Donnie

1 like

You may also like...