My MSAA Community
3,862 members β€’ 7,565 posts

Here we go again! This time Chocolate!!

Here we go again! This time Chocolate!!

I have never been a person to enjoy sweets, just not a sugary sweets kind of person. So recently I have noticed that I have insatiable cravings for chocolate. I haven't quite figured out the trigger. Is this just me or has anyone else experienced this phenomena?

Took this photo this evening, lucky shot with my phone!

7 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Wow, good shot, I like to watch a lightening show. Chocolate, 🍫 Who needs to blame ms for eating chocolate, I can eat it anytime as long as it's Cadburys, hope you get some sleep, blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 ⚑️

4 likes

There definitely is a difference between the British Cadbury and what they put the Cadbury name on here in the US. When I lived in Liberia they had Cadbury chocolate imported from Britain. It was delicious. Came back to the U.S. and was disappointed. It's still very good but not the same.

1 like

I just started having menopausal symptoms and lately I've been craving sweets. I've been more of a salt person.

5 likes

I have been through the menopause 3 times but the best bit about it was, I had an excuse to eat chocolate 🍫 blessings Jimeka πŸ¦‹ 🌈 🍫

4 likes

Great photo GerriG! I love dark chocolate. Milk chocolate...not so much. I always have chocolate around so I can have a bite whenever the craving strikes.

4 likes

What a great photo!

I can't explain your craving for chocolate, but empathize!

3 likes

Wow, what timing! Excellent photo! We had a spectacular lighting show a couple of weeks ago, but I kept snapping in-between the strikes. πŸ˜‰ Chocolate...I suspect jimeka might fight you for the milk chocolate candies. πŸ«πŸ˜€

2 likes

You may also like...