Educational opportunity

I'm a big fan of the work done at the Rocky Mountain MS Center. I've signed up for the upcoming Spring Education Summit that I can listen to from home. I would love to attend in person some day but I don't live in Colorado so it requires some planning. If you don't want to listen live, they will have a link to it online at a later time.

Anyways....here is the link for anyone else that wants to sign up:

mscenter.org/education/semi...

The agenda:

Main presentations by RMMSC physicians will include:

Does What I Do Matter?Dr. Teri Schreiner, RMMSC @ CU

Let's Talk About WellnessShannon Cornell, MSN, RN, ANP-BC, RMMSC @ CU

Eating Well with MSHolly Prehn, RD, CNSC

The Evolution of Our Understanding

of MS and its TreatmentDr. Timothy Vollmer,

Co-Director, RMMSC @ CU

Which DMT is Right for Me?Dr. Robert Gross, RMMSC @ CU

Reparative Therapy and

Other Research Updates

Dr. John Corboy,

Co-Director, RMMSC @ CU

Q&A PanelFeaturing Today's Speakers

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Raingrrl this looks fantastic! Thanks! For sharing.

• Raingrrl, thank you posting this. It looks marvelous! It would be wonderful if there were a written transcript put out later.

• @greaterexp...I agree. I would love a written transcript but I suppose at a lengthy event like this it would be a lot of work. I'll likely have to listen to it multiple times because my ability to remember things sux to be honest.

• Our internet is pretty limited, so anything over a few minutes puts us over our limit. You'll have to share any tidbits you gather from this!

• Raingrrl thank you for the info, I have been away so I am catching up with everyone's posts. ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐ŸŒˆ

• Thank you for posting this.

• I appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing the invite with all of us. I hope we can all get connected with this event.

Blessings!

• AlohaBlessings Hi There! I don't think l have had the pleasure! Or if l have, l blame MS for forgetting ๐Ÿ˜. Welcome to our wonderful MSAA Community! Where you're sure to find friends, information but most of all Support!๐Ÿ’• We are all on this roller coaster ride they call MS together after all. This is a great place to vent too.๐Ÿ˜…

Tell us about you๐Ÿ˜Š We would love to get to know you better. And please don't forget to let jimeka know your birthday โ˜บ

Jes๐ŸŒ 

~Helpful Hint~ If you put an @ in front of person of who your addressing, they will be notified. IE @ jesmcd2 *With No Spaces*

• AlohaBlessings, I won't duplicate Jesmcd2's questions, but I'll be anxious to read your reply.

Are you from Hawaii? ๐Ÿ’•

• Aloha Tutu! Im blessed to be living Hawaii. Im not from here but lucky I live here.

• Which island? We lived on Oahu for nearly 20 years.

You may also like...