My MSAA Community
3,359 members5,972 posts

Happy Holidays

It is Christmas Morning, but not everyone celebrates its. Some celebrate Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and other religions. Some are atheist's. I'm a firm believer in every one having the right to believe in what makes them feel whole! For that reason l don't talk religion or politics 😁😅😅

For EVERYONE in our chat family, from my Family to Yours l Truly Wish You The Very Best!

Love Jes🎄🎅

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Jess,

Ditto! Right back at you!.

Fancy

5 likes

Well said Jesmcd2

4 likes

jesmcd2, I wish you the very best too! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! :)

2 likes

Amen, Jes!

2 likes

Thank you for sharing. I also believe each is entitled to decide their own beliefs. So whether I say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwannza or Happy Holidays, it is always said with love and good will💞

5 likes

You are so right! Merry Christmas to all!🎅🎄

2 likes

Thank you! A happy holiday season to everyone here!

2 likes

Well l put this out there as l grew up Catholic, and had a major falling out. I'm now Methodist, my girls baptised, after fighting with the ex to GET them baptised. My one daughter is atheist, one is Baptist, and 1 is still searching. 💓 I hold that right strong for everyone!

Because bottom line. We are all different, yet all the same! No judgement!

Love Jes🎄

3 likes

Jes, you were so smart to point out that our differences should be celebrated. Way to be you clever girl! Love, Kelly xx

2 likes

I grew up American Baptist. My 3x great grandmother was the first female Universalist Reverend. Boy did I grow up trying to live up to the expectations of family. Probably why I believe every belief is good and should be accepted.

Thank you for all your wonderful words! Wishing everyone the happiest time they can have!

2 likes

Me too. I was raised Catholic. I remember a nun telling us, it really did not matter what religion we are, and to respect them all. A priest once told my brother to study Hinduism and Buddhism to better understand Catholicism. Seems we have so much that is similar in all the paths? I have an atheist fried who talks of being blessed by the Universe. Probably all seekers on the same path?

3 likes

You may also like...