MPN Voice
3,383 members5,084 posts

Sapphire anniversary!

Sapphire anniversary!

Just had to share! We’ve been married 45 years today! How lucky are we? Also got a Saphire eternity ring to celebrate!

37 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations !

A beautiful photo of you both xx

1 like

Thank you Helen x

Congratulations to you both x

Congratulations to you both. What an achievement!

Judy xx

1 like

Congratulations, great photo. Think you got married very young 😃 looking good.

1 like

Congratulations to you both, enjoy the celebrations. Great photo too.

Mary x

1 like

Congratulations to you both x

1 like

Congratulations a huge achievement - the photo is gorgeous, the sun is suiting you! Sorry didn't get to catch up don't know where the holiday went to..... Another time Janice

1 like

Hi Janice. I totally understand - holidays just disappear so quickly 😊

Congratulations! Delighted for you..you make a lovely couple!

Susieq

1 like

Congratulations!

1 like

Congratulations! Enjoy your celebrations and your holiday. It’s our 45th in October, where do the years go?

Karen x

1 like

You need to get hinting for the sapphire ring Karen 😂💍

I just have - showing him your post wasn’t the most subtle of hints but hopefully effective! 😂

1 like

Hahaha! Next step get googling 🤣

On it! 😀

1 like

Congratulations to you both xxx

1 like

Congratulations! You still look so happy togther.

1 like

On our way out for lobster Mica11. Who wouldn’t be happy? Also, I am looking pleased with myself for making an evening out even without a nap 🤣

Haha! How lovely and well done you! I'm not long up out of bed and already looking forward to lounging on the sofa later!

Enjoy that lobster, lucky lady!

1 like

It was pretty wonderful! Mind you my daughter and 4 year old granddaughter still came home later than us from their night out 😂

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous looking couple 💖

1 like

💐❤️💐❤️ How wonderful. Many congrats. 😘

1 like

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your lovely smiling photo. Good news is sometimes hard to come by on sites such as these and sharing others’ happiness is so uplifting. x

2 likes

Congrats. Most marriages these days seem lucky to make it to 45 weeks. Its good to see a man whose learnt to do as he is told! A bit like me. Nice to get something so nice celebrate the occasion.

4 likes

Yes I think he’s probably a keeper 😂

Congratulations!

1 like

Hey ! Great pic of you and hubby Lesley. Just shows why others sometimes think there's little or nowt with us MPN ers, coz we can look so well and glowing as you do. Hope you're having a fab time, x

2 likes

Thank you for that Jedi! We had a really lovely day and evening 😀

Congratulations, you both look lovely.xxAime😺😺

1 like

Congratulations to you both. That is a real picture of happiness. Enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for your happy post.

Sandy xx

1 like

Thank you Sandy. That’s lovely of you to say so 😘

Congratulations!!

1 like

We are 40 years married on 29th July, so looking forward to a family meal, entertained by the grandkids I’m sure! I don’t know where the years have gone. As my darling husband says - even a prison sentence isn’t that long; I love him really!

Like you, I’ll be the first one in bed that night but who cares!😸😸😹😹. Must remember to start dropping hints about a nice ring or piece of jewellery. You both look fabulous in that picture, I’m not as slim but do look healthy which makes what Chris said, ring so true - we don’t look like we have a chronic illness but that’s better than folk sympathising in a condescending way when they don’t know about our MPNs but pretend they do!

All the very best Aime xx😺😺❤️❤️😻😻🥂🍾

1 like

Haha! You’re quite right about people not understanding. I actually don’t tell many people (apart from my family - and friends on here of course 😊)

1 like

Wow happy anniversary to you both and many more x

1 like

Congratulations xxx

1 like

You may also like...