Well picked up my meds today, had been putting it off, thought I would give it a try. I'm reading the long incredible list of everything that could happen, I know I should not have! My Gosh, Liver , Pancreas, blood cells etc. But the most mind boggling was DO not touch mouth, nose or eyes unless you washed your hands!!! so this medicine is sooo toxic but yet we are putting in our mouths. Please let me know how everyone handles this. So you can't touch the medicine but we are putting it in our mouths its almost like swallowing poison LOL??. I had talked myself into it because I figured I do not want to have a stroke or a TIA but I think this medicine is now going to consume me, not as much the disease but the meds, oh if they could just create a good pill! Thanks everyone, I had finally got my anxiety level down and now its back up. Appreciate any and all replies and sorry for getting so work up.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.