Since I last posted doc stopped keytruda due to progression of disease. We were devastated. Dr. offered chemo as only last possibility. Said it might buy time. My son decided to do it and has gotten thru 3 cycles surprisingly well. Today he had another round of scans and we see dr. tomorrow to get results. Anxiety is VERY high here tonight. He has said he doesn't want to go to see doc. Doesn't want to be in dr. office when he learns there is nothing else to be done. I told him to come to appointment and if he doesn't want to go back into room I will go for him. I don't know how much more of this kind of stress either of us can take. Sorry to dump here, needing a place to vent. Has anyone on here ever been told by Dr that there is nothing else to do? If ao, how did you handle it with your loved one?