brighton group

I would really like to meet other people in my area but still havent ! Someone told me before of a meetup but i work part time ( only just ) and couldnt make it ! I cant find any info about this group but it would be so nice to have a coffee and chat once in a while .

I also am feeling a bit down this evening and feeling exhausted , in pain allover and have toothache and i must admit feeling a bit sorry for myself .I feel like i'm struggling at the mo and work is awful ! so busy and am physically drained :(

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Larissa, Where abouts are you? I am about 30 minutes from Brighton... Is there a Brighton Group? Do you know any more about it?

I am sorry you are feeling so low at the moment, Its so difficult sometimes, but you will begin to feel better soon... Keep your chin up honey! xxx

• Hi Larissa,

There is a group of lupus patients that meet in Brighton. It's not a LUPUS UK group, but they welcome any lupus patients.

The next meeting is 15th November at 11am at the Starbucks on North Road.

Paul

LUPUS UK

• Thanks Kelly x

How do i find future info of meetings ? just incase i cant go ? but thanks , i will try to make it

• Hi Larissa

I sometimes go to this group in Brighton, may be I'll see you there?

Dryad (Flo)

• Hi flo ,

I am going to try and get the day off so i can come ! is it ok to just turn up ? how do i find out about dates of the group ? Hopefully see you there

• I've PM'd you contact details for one of the group facilitators.

• Hi Larissa

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well,I work part time too and struggle with it,I know when I am on holidays with time to get rest I do feel so much better,so I suppose that's telling us something.I am not near any of the groups but find this site invaluable.Things will get better.x

You may also like...