Doctors!!!!!!

Had a bad experience with the GP today - he spent the whole time looking at the computer,not once did he look me in the eyes.

I have had 2 awful weeks - convinced I'm having a flare,no sleep/pain/sore throat/temperature/the worst fatigue ever!!!

He just didn't listen,said I probably just had a virus and I'd have to have bloods taken.

Nothing useful said to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aaaaarrrrggghhh - now feel like a fraud and will drag myself into work again tomorrow with my boss looking at me thinking why are you here??

I don't know what to do for the best.

Surely laying on the sofa in PJs at 7pm exhausted is not normal??????

Where has my life gone.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi

I can feel your frustration as i have been there many times over the past 3 years. You know how your body feels not the GP!!

If they have never suffered from these symptoms they have no idea what you are going through. I am just feeling alot better from a flare up? and had lots of bloods and cultures taken has the prof thinks a bacteria has triggered this episode. Don't drag yourself to work you obviously need rest and the best way i find is to lay on the sofa in pj's.

I hope you start feeling better soon and all i can say is keep being persistent at your \gp's or ask for a second opinion. Have you seen a Rheumatologist.

Positive thoughts coming your way

Kind regards

Jill

You may also like...