Picking your brains

Hi, I am undiagnosed. I went to the rheumatologist and the experience was unhelpful. I was just researching Beau's nails and found this group. My pain is keeping me from working as much as I need to. It started as aches in my shoulders and hips as well as blisters on my cheeks and chest. I have over all hearing loss in both ears. I get brain fog and exaustion but that might be from having 3 teens and being 53. I did just get a husbandectomy so it has been a lot of stress. Just trying to price it together. My best guess is Lupus.

Skip

Featured Content

Clinical Trial Myths | New email series

HealthUnlocked have put together an 8-week email series debunking common myths about clinical trials.

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You had a Celiac disease blood test done? Similar symptoms

• Hi Betsy006,

Has your GP or rheumatologist done any blood tests to look at autoimmune diseases? If you'd like more information and advice about getting investigated for lupus, please take a look at our latest blog article here - lupusuk.org.uk/getting-diag...

If you need more information about lupus, you can request or download one of our free packs at lupusuk.org.uk/request-info...

You may also like...