Good News

Hi just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you all have a very happy New year. Thank you to all for sharing, giving advice and support which is so needed.

I had my appointment this morning so pleased to say I had such good news, my platelets are back up to 132 and I don't have to go back for at least another 3 months. I hope everyone also gets some good news.

Thank you again

Lin

Lin

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great news! Very happy for you, and wishing you a Merry Christmas as well! That is indeed a great number 132:) Keep doing what you are doing, it is working and a 3-month followup is always welcome instead of more often. Congrats!

• Great news Lin! Are you on any treatments? My count is up to 57, but I have a cold & they go up with colds, so it will go back to my usual 30-40 when it's gone. But I was able to talk my hema into not having me back for 6 months!

• Hi hope your cold gets better soon. Iv not been on any treatment all year now 😀 tried different things but this past 3 months done nothing. count has gone up?? Hope you get better results next time 🙏

Take care

Lin

• That's nice to hear. Any new treatment you are on now?

• Been on loads of different diets nothing seemed to make a difference so past 3 months just ate/drank whatever the count has gone back up? Maybe it's just not stressing over it which has made the difference?

Hope all OK with you.

Lin

• good luck to all

• Great news,all the best

• Happy New a Years to everybody❗️ I hope everyone has a healthy year with tons of platelets❗️🎈🎈🎈

You may also like...