We've moved about an hour ago to the stroke floor, as we are awaiting insurance clearance to be moved to speciality Care. As of now he has been weaned off the ventilator and did another successful 24 hours so he's completely off. My only concern is not being able to see his vitals and breathing on the screen as I was able to in ICU,so I will wait until they are done with his set up before I ask again about it.
Today is such a beautiful day I wish Tony could enjoy it with me. I just wish the same as I always do, that he finally comes to. I miss my best friend.
Luck and prayers to you all xx