health blogger awards . good luck picking please read

health blogger awards . good luck picking please read

hi everyone how can I pick an angel of the helpline angel ladies,

or a member fellow sufferers staff when all I have had is beautiful replies, conversations , with helpline angels ,I feel like I am talking to my angel mum . its like she was very in touch with other people emotions very wise very kind helpful and that's all I need . I would also say that the helpline staff angels does anyone think about them and what is going on in there lives . and yet they still think of helping the caller first . as do fellow sufferers and use are my family I am sorry eddie hug kiss had to post this . x

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I agree the helpline staff are lovely Eddie, but not what could be considered 'Bloggers'. But I agree they all deserve awards for their patience and helpfulness.

The only blogger I'm aware of is Baron ! (Andy).

Is that your lovely mum in the photo ?? x

• yes cat love .oh no cat a didn't no what a blogger was .I still don't I thought its to said in form a person to nominate love am sure .for award . cat love so bacically what is a blogger. .and thx for saying lovely mother she was like you cat .there for everyone ,

people loved talking to her so wise and she had just helped her sister and husband to

well they died of cancer . she was very emotional but to her self if .she was a bit down I no from notes I have .she would phone me and by the end of conversation she would say you no what love I feel better now .you no what cat I might let you see her letter to me on her death it beautiful you would understand what type of mum she was ,

but your same cat just a lovely angel your words mean so much hug xx

• I've copied an excerpt on 'Blogging' from Google Eddie as they explain it better than I could !

A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express yourself to the world. A place to share your thoughts and your passions. Really, it’s anything you want it to be. For our purposes we’ll say that a blog is your own website that you are going to update on an ongoing basis. Blog is a short form for the word weblog and the two words are used interchangeably.

I don't know whether you've seen Baron's video blogs here on the forum (They're known as 'Vlogs' as they're Videos). So there are Blogs which are text, and Vlogs which are videos.

I suppose what we do here on the forum is Blogging of a sort as we share details about our lives with each other, with updates from time to time. The difference is that we are on a forum for members only, whereas Blogger's material is available to all on the internet.

I hope you're doing ok m'love ; not in too much discomfort. Take care Eddie..........

Love Cat xx

PS, your mum sounds just like mine was ; kind and caring (a REAL mum). x 🌷

• thx cat love eddie x

You may also like...