I'm still alive...... and back in business :D

I'm still alive...... and back in business :D

hey everyone I hope you are all well :D after a few stressful weeks (and this one coming) I can happily say that on the 6th June I will be opening a visual art centre with a friend it will have an art gallery, photography studio and framing centre we have fought for the last few months to secure the property then the last 2 or 3 weeks we have been working hard refurbishing it which we will finish early this week my friend and I are working hard on new ideas to bring people in below is a pic of 1 of our new ideas where he paints scans on pregnant lady's :D and then I take their pics :D

15 Replies

• My God, it just gets better & better. And the scan painting is incredible, it has to be a first !

I used to joke about you remembering us once you've become famous..................I'm not joking any more.

You've worked so hard against so many odds ; I can't praise you enough Michelle. xxx

• thankyou and I would never forget you guys especially you cat you have always been there for me and supported me through good and bad times xxx

• :-/ ;-) xx

• Absolutely amazing, you have an incredible talent and imagination.

Well done Love Janet xx

• thankyou x I do try x

• many congrats!

• thankyou

• Loving the scan painting : )

All the best for continued success, Angela x

• thankyou x

• Wow wow wow, that picture is amazing!

Massive congrats to you, good luck with it all

• thankyou :D

• Awww! You open up on our six month anniversary :)

Good luck you!

• happy 6month anniversary :D was it as good of a day as I had?

• It was indeedy!!

• good :)

You may also like...