To give you a laugh

So I sell/sold Avon products!

One lady who is in her 70's was telling me how much she enjoyed my free samples!

Lady "The face cream was superb best I've ever tried!! "

Me: "Really?". Puzzled face "I though it was hair conditioner".

Lady: " No it's the one in the black packet I've been using it every day and my skin is so soft".

Me: oh ok..

Lady : " I'll go and grab it as I want you to order one. "

5 mins later

Lady : "Here you go"

Me : ... "erm..,it's hair conditioner"..

Lady: "ha ha ha ha ha "

Me: "Ha ha ha ha"

Lady: " it's the best face cream I've ever had"....

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I think you should be on tv πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

• Love the oldies, loved working with them, so many great characters, I do remember some mornings on earlys, I would put hairspray and deodorant on wrong way round, scrubbing armpits ok but hair was a right mess, those were the days, heh heh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Englishmumof2

Laughing....

Used to deliver the boxes of Avon products to the dealers. That is how I learned the roads around here.

Loved the stories from those ladies...

Thank you.

Dan / Seattle

• Are there Avon lords to go with the ladies? I've always wondered? No, seriously. For that matter, is Mary Kay a female only proposition?

• Yes I'm an Avon lord... I watch and protect my ladies....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜†... and yes we do have Avon lords... in my area our top seller is a man who dresses as a woman!! No seriously.. I don't kid you... some of our area managers are men and our division manager is a man who is more than happy to wear lipstick to sell it and recruit people!

• Well, okay then! Dogknows there are a lot of very knowledgeable women working in hardware stores. So bravo, to go along with brava!

• Englishmumof2

Proud of you. Avon is a great business. I worked my backside off to get those boxes delivered. It was a great job because people depended on me. Those sales were their livelihood. I have much respect for people who work that hard.

Wish I could still walk, drive and see. I would do that work again in a heartbeat.

Have a good one today. I have a flame thrower lit and aimed at my medical provider's rear end today. Somebody may not be sitting down for a while....

Dan / Seattle

• Your so funny!!! Avon is going on a break for a bit whilst I house hunt and move! I will miss my customers though they are great! Sending you some fuel to add to your flame thrower! I've heard your a great shot πŸš€

• Englishmumof2

Never hurts to have another Truckload of fuel.

The woods where I come from taught me to "clean house" in a different sort of way.

Time to clear the fields of weeds so the plants that nourish our hearts can reach the sunlight.

Dan / Seattle

• Hair salon I used to go to would offer you a complimentary hand massage whilst your colour was taking and always used the hair conditioner for that. A Tigi salon, so not cheap conditioner either!

• Really... how cool is that πŸ˜€

You may also like...