Sending good vibes to my IVF sisters! - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

30,235 members41,276 posts

Sending good vibes to my IVF sisters!

Hidden
Hidden

Hello my lovely IVF sisters ❤️!!!!

Many of us are hoping and waiting for good news today tomorrow or soon, during our difficult journey through infertility, so I want to share this good luck picture one of my best friends sent me on the day of my transfer ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A particular mention to my friends Pudding and Alidees ❤️Two very special ladies!

Remember: WE BLOODY GOT THIS! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Sending loveeeeeeee 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you issy. You are one amazing woman! I’m absorbing all those good vibes from you. Fingers crossed for everyone 🤞🏻 xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mmmpudding

You’re welcome dear- and can I just clarify: my ears are definitely smaller 😂😂😂😂😂💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Hidden
Hidden

Aww, you are too sweet IssyLove. Sending you loads love ❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️ and holding onto all that goodluck. You are a treasure xx

I feel it 💫 💫 💖💖💖💖💖🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💫💫💫💫💫

Thanks lobster lady love 💖 💕 💗🦞

Hidden
Hidden in reply to RhinoCat

🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨😉❤️💋

DianeArnold
DianeArnoldAdministrator

Bless you Issy. Diane xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to DianeArnold

Aww thanks Diane- I am the one blessed having found this community of amazing women, so strong and supportive! ❤️

DianeArnold
DianeArnoldAdministrator in reply to Hidden

Hi Issy. All down to being with people who know and understand what we are going/have gone through. So proud of you all. Diane xx

Thanks Issy, you’re such a ray of light & hope 😘

I never thought I’d say this but I’m wishing for my Aunt Flo to visit. She’s not due for another 6 days but I’m so impatient 😂

xxx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to BroodySingle

Aww you’re so sweet hun! Thank you! Awww the 2ww is the worst! Hang in there 🍀🤞🏻🍀🤞🏻🍀🤞🏻But I know what you mean, it’s a thought I always had....until I got my BPF and I was completely IN SHOCK! 😍actually I thought I was having visions! Ahahaha

Thanks, lobster Iz. Feeling total positive vibes today. Both my parents came to my scan today, and I was showing them the graph of my follicles, so that was lovely. Felt so great to have them involved and interested. 👍😊😊😊 Lots of love! Lots of love for everyone!!!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to ttcemmie

That’s amazing! Aww and sweet- I’ve always wanted to take my parents to an appointment with me but as they live in Italy I never could! Love that they saw your follicles growing 🤞🏻🍀❤️❤️❤️❤️Grow cuties grow!!!! 💋💋💋💋

LOVE this! 🥰 xx

You may also like...