Kind of *sensitive*: Hey my lovely... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
23,181 members • 35,143 posts

Kind of *sensitive*

Klndmr
Klndmr

Hey my lovely ladies hope you are all well and happy 💕💕💕💕

Little update from me. I tested on Tuesday and got positive, Wednesday the line was darker but then Thursday and Friday no progression of the lines.

I had hcg and progesterone done today.

Progesterone is at 75 which they are happy with.

Hcg is at 34 which they are still happy with cause they want it over 25 for otd (9dpt).

Hcg is too low for my liking and due to past experiences I don’t think this pregnancy will progress. We will still check the hcg on Monday as well so I will be praying for a miracle 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending much love, hugs and positive vibes to you all and keep positive even when is hard to do so 🙈🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰xxx

154 Replies
oldest • newest

Great that you’ve had a positive test, will be keeping everything crossed that hcg goes up for you xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Core

Thank you ever so much hun. I will be praying for a miracle lol 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Best of luck with your 2ww and I hope you get the biggest and fattest positive you’ve ever seen ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Core
Core
in reply to Klndmr

Thank you lovely xx

Good luck! I’ve been following your posts. I’ve got everything crossed for you that this is it!! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ»ğŸ™ğŸ» xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to CJones40

Thanks hun. Let’s hope the embaby is fighter and proves me wrong 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hope is all well with you 💕💕💕xx

Hey. Oh I have been wondering how you are. I hope that on Monday your HCG levels are really high. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you love and hugs xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Emmaxxx

I wish that with all my heart. Will be a very very loooong weekend 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hope everything with you is well and pregnancy is going well 💕💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏

Emmaxxx
Emmaxxx
in reply to Klndmr

It is thank you xx

Sounds positive so far. Really got everything crossed for uğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žxxx

Thank you ever so much hun 🙏🙏🙏 I will be sleeping with my fingers and toes crossed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations on your BFP 💗

I’ll keep my fx for your progress, why not to have this one be stronger fighter despite your earlier experiences! I’m sending positive vibes to your end💝

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Anya80

Let’s hope the little embryo is a fighter and proves me wrong 🙏🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hope is all well with you hun 💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰

Anya80
Anya80
in reply to Klndmr

Thank you, both my boys (5yrs old and 5months) are good but of course challenging me non stop with the little one observing his big brother a lot which is the sweetest thing ever 😀despite tiredness sleepless nights and sweating all the time with them I would not imagine my life without them both! And not so long ago I thought I won’t ever experience this time which is my life now.

I hope you keeping well emotionally, it’s difficult stage for you now but until there is hope and energy in you keep going and pushing your dreams they really happening💝

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Anya80

Awww that’s probably the best thing to watch! Your boys together and the little one observing the big one! Sounds great to me 🥰 Hope your life is always full of love, health and unforgettable moments with your loved ones!

Emotionally I’m doing quite well I think. I mean I have my dark times and down moments but I’m quickly picking myself up and carrying on. I won’t give up and will fight till I get my miracle! 💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🥰

Great start that HCG is above the level they want lovely and really hope this is your time and that the lines / HCG progress xx big hugs and positive vibes xx💕💕

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Lots8788

I will pray through the weekend that the hcg surprises me on Monday lol 🙈🙈🙈

Thank you ever so much hun 💕💕💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Great news. Hoping it gets much better by Monday.

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Purplis

Thank you ever so much hun 💕💕💕💕

How’s everything with you? X

Haven't been on here in a while, but glad to hear the good news. Hope your levels keep getting stronger!

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Kempton

I really hope this embryo picks itself and turn to be a fighter ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž

Thanks hun 💕 Hope you are well and happy cx

Awww thinking of you lovely. 🥰 xxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Millbanks

Thanks hun 💕💕💕💕

Are you having your FeT soon? Xx

Millbanks
Millbanks
in reply to Klndmr

Next period hopefully xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Millbanks

Best of luck with it! ğŸ’•ğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ¥°

Millbanks
Millbanks
in reply to Klndmr

Thank you gorgeous, really hope this is the one for you xxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Millbanks

Thank you with all my heart 💕💕💕💕💕

Keep positive, good things are coming your way this year lovely - hopefully for both of us!! Was only april we started this together as well!

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to bms12

Let’s hope lots of good things are coming our way!

Just saw your post and congratulations! This is a very good line for 4dpt 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰xxxxxx

Praying for youuuu <3

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to gattonero

Aww thanks hun ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ¤ž

Hope you and your little girl are doing well xxxx 🥰

Praying it's not another chemical and this one goes the distance. Really truly got everything crossed for you this time xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to MissSaoPaulo

Awww thank you ever so much hun. Let’s hope this embryo beats the odds and proves me wrong lol 🙈 I wish I could go to sleep and wake up 2 hours before the bloods on Monday 😂

Hope you are well 💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰xx

KiboXX
KiboXX
in reply to Klndmr

Oh I bet! At least it’s the weekend and you can not have to deal with work hopefully?!

I’m good, feeling calm for the first time in a while. Sure it won’t last! 🙈 xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to KiboXX

I’m working both days 🙈 I’m a manager in a residential home for people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour and there is no weekend for me 😂

Yes enjoy your calmness now because the hormones will make you grumpy and crazy very soon lol 😸😸😸😸😸

KiboXX
KiboXX
in reply to Klndmr

Well at least you’ll be distracted! Weekend will probably go by quicker ğŸ¤žğŸ»

I’m not grumpy yet but man I’m tired! Like a zombie 😂 xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to KiboXX

Make sure you get plenty of sleep in the next 8 months 🙈🤩xxx

Congrats on the positive test!! I know it’s probably a bit bittersweet at the moment because you’re worried about Monday but just wanted to say it’s still early at 9dp so you have every chance that those numbers will shoot up. I’m keeping everything possible crossed that its just a late implanter ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ’• xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to KiboXX

Thanks hun 🥰 Very bittersweet as it can go either way. I will be praying for a miracle lol 🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕

Congratulations to you hun and wishing you a happy and very healthy pregnancy 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰xx

I’m so glad to hear you got a BFP 😊 I’ve got everything crossed your hcg has risen on MondayğŸ¤žğŸ¼ğŸ€ğŸ™ğŸ» lots of positive thoughts this weekend 😊💕xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Lavender96

Aww thank you hun and I will try and stay as positive as I can! 💕💕💕

I’m sorry your FET got cancelled and I hope lining improves next time and things workout much better ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™xx

Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to 3005

Thanks hun ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž Will pray for my miracle ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ¤ž

Hope you are well lovely xx

Wishing you lots of luck xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to kitscat

Thanks hun 💕 Hope you are well xx

Hope it works lovey wishing you well x

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Afrohair

Thanks hun 💕 Hope Monday brings some miraculous news ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ’•xx

Good luck!! xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to HelenJudi1

Thank you 💕💕💕

I’m glad all went well at your scan and you got to see your little bubba 💕💕💕 xxx

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1
in reply to Klndmr

Thank you ❤️

Congratulations on your bfp lovely. Sending you so much hope and positive vibes for Monday xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Solly-44

Aww thanks hun ğŸ’•ğŸ¤žğŸ™

Hope everything is going well for you 🥰🥰🙏💕xx

Good luck my dear, fingers crossed for you my dear, this journey though, praying for positive feedback on Monday, sending u a warm hug.

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Nikitela

Aww thank you ever so much for your kind words! Sending a big warm hug your way too 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕xx

Congrats on your BFP!!! Hope it all goes well and good luck on Monday. We're all here praying alongside you!

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to ttcemmie

Aww thank you! I don’t know what I would do without all the support I get here! It means a lot 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Best of luck with your next round and keep positive everything will be great! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ™x

Fingers crossed for you, all sounds positive!!

You have such a positive outlook, you totally deserve this 🥰 xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to KayCan

Aww thank you! I try my best I do feel down quite often but thank God it doesn’t last long! Let’s hope on Monday I can share some good news ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you are doing well and more positive about giving birth! I’m sure you will do absolutely amazing! 💕💕💕💕

Theres still plenty of time for hCG to increase! I completely understand your guarded approach but a positive is great hun!!ğŸ¤—ğŸ’—ğŸ™ŒğŸ»ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ™ğŸ»xxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Cinderella5

Let’s hope so! I wish it was already Monday but first needs to survive the weekend 🙈🙏💕

How are you doing? I’m thinking of you quite often and I really wish all the best with your new plan!!! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Cinderella5
Cinderella5
in reply to Klndmr

Im doing ok thanks! We are heading in for transfer at midday. Feel sick with nerves as we cant afford to donanymorr treatment after this cycle (we have 1 more embryo in the freezer) but that's it. Reality is really hitting home this time around! Praying we have some luck on our side!ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ™ŒğŸ»â¤ğŸ¤— Got everything crossed for you guys!!xxx

Really hope this one sticks for you Cinderella, you’ve had such a tough journey. Sending positive vibes and hugs xxxx

KiboXX
KiboXX
in reply to Cinderella5

Good luck today Cinderella!ğŸ¤žğŸ»xx

How many blastocysts did you get from this cycle? Wishing you the best of luck today x

Hey, good news....we got 2 blastocysts...1x5AA & 1x5AB although nothing to freeze. Just have to hope they stick now!!xx

Eeeeeeek! Oh the happiest of days 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Cracking news dear Cinderella5 😘☺️☺️💖💖💖💖 just had a wee hormone cry of happiness for ya 😝💖🤣 I’m sure you cannot believe it 😱

Whoop 🙌 😘

🙏🏻

Hugs of excitement x

Rhinocat x 💐

Thanks Rhinocat!!🤗xxx

KiboXX
KiboXX
in reply to Cinderella5

Amazing Cinderella! Did you put both in?x

Cinderella5
Cinderella5
in reply to KiboXX

Yes, both put back! Just hoping & praying they stay there!!xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Cinderella5

Yayyyyyy I’m so so so excited for you! This is definitely your time and will be amazing! I’m sending you all the luck in the world and tones and tones of baby dust! I will be praying for you day and night ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸŒˆğŸŒˆğŸŒˆğŸŒˆğŸŒˆğŸŒˆğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Cinderella5
Cinderella5
in reply to Klndmr

Thanks lovely! Gosh I hope it's both our time this time....bring on the good luck!!ğŸ¤—ğŸ’—â¤ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ™ğŸ»xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Cinderella5

Yayyy here I’m sending tones and tones to you and keeping few tones for me as well 🙈😸 Will be sleeping for 10 days with my fingers and toes crossed ğŸ˜‚ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•xxxx

I hope so much this works out for you â¤ï¸ğŸ™ğŸ€ğŸ¤žxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to HollyT7

Thank you very much hun! 💕

Hope everything with you is going great! 🙏💕xx

Happy to hear about your BFP! ❤️ I hope you get to relax a bit this weekend and enjoy the moment! I wish you all the best on Monday!

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to FrancyItaly

Thank you! I’m working over the weekend so hopefully this will keep my mind occupied 🙈

Hope you are doing well hun! 🥰💕x

Good luck lovely, hope you have a little fighterğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž

Sending you loads of positive thoughts and wishes xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to ChristineB05

Thank you ever so much! I pray this little embryo beat the odds and survives! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you are doing well! 💕💕💕💕x

Great news about your bfp! Really hoping your little embie keeps fighting and your HCG levels have gone up by Monday xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Picalilli99

Thanks hun! I hope my levels will miraculously triple and will prove me wrong 🙏🙏🙏💕

Well done for your EC and hope you are feeling well and recovering well! Best of luck for your transfer and the 2ww! ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žxx

Wow that amazing hun 😍

Fingers crossed for your little one to stay 🙏🙏 please keep us updated xx

Thank you ever so much! Let’s hope the embaby is a little fighter! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

How you feeling m? Ready for your FET? Bets if luck with it ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•xxx

I’m having on and off strong like period pain but as much I hate having period is the longest ever waiting for it which should come around 8 feb ☺️ so I can start my frozen cycle.

My hubby choose perfect time to keep us busy finding home to buy. So I really hope this year will be more kind to us 🙏

Please hun keep us updated xx😍

This year MUST and WILL be absolutely amazing! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, wishing you so much luck xxx ğŸ¤žğŸ€ğŸğŸ¤žğŸ€ğŸğŸ¤žğŸ€ğŸ

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Rowly88

Thank you ever so much! Let’s hope embaby beats the odds and stays with me for another 8 months! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you are well ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•xx

Rowly88
Rowly88
in reply to Klndmr

😘

Amazing hun ♥️🙏💫💛 good news so far 🥰 hoping Monday brings you good news too, you really deserve this xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Littlepeax

I wish that with all my heart! Thank you ever so much!

How are you doing? Did you test again? 💕💕💕

Congrats on your positive. Take each day as it comes and keep positive xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Georgie17

I will try my best and stay as positive as I can! Thank you ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¤ž

Hope you are feeling great xx

So delighted to read this!! Congratulations!! You are past the biggest hurdle...praying for you that it continues xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Anna_88

Aww thanks hun. Let’s hope the hcg surprises me on Monday and is over 100 that’s all I’m dreaming for now! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

How’s everything with you? How is the long protocol going? Xx

Anna_88
Anna_88
in reply to Klndmr

I really, really hope so. Everything crossed! Dreams do become reality - many women on here have proven that ❤️

I am ok....waiting for my period and then down regulation starts. I can’t believe this is my FOURTH egg collection. Am I insane?! 😂 x

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Anna_88

I’m a desperate believer and I do think dreams always become true. Some dreams take longer then others but at the end everything will be great! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Wow 4th you’ve been through quite a journey. But you got this and this will be the last one! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•xxx

I truly hope that things will be different for you this time ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ¤žğŸ»xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Tugsgirl

Thank you ever so much hun!

Hope everything with you and your little one is great! 🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world xx you have got this xx it’s your time you deserve it ❤️❤️❤️

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Elle32inz

Aww thank you ever so much! We all deserve it! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¥°ğŸ¤žğŸ’•

Best of luck with your updates and with your transfer! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•xx

Sending only good vibes and miracles your way ... take deep breaths

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Corchi

Breath breath breath Rosie 😂 I’m trying my best but God how I want that Monday to come ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ˜‚ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you are recovering well after you EC and best of luck with what comes in the next few months! Hope you FET bring your miracle to you ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•xx

Best of luck it all goes well for you 🍀

Thank you ever so much hun ğŸ¥°ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ¤žxx

It’s blooming never easy is it!!

But you got a positive test and that’s the first step.

I have everything crossed for an increase on Monday ğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Kyell2

Getting a positive test is the scariest part for me tbh. Last year with my fresh transfer I had so good lines but a week later it was all over 🙈

I became calmer and more positive to be honest cause I know I can’t change anything at the end of the day so just praying for the best!!! ☺️

Thank you ever so much hun! 💕💕💕💕💕

Ahhhh, great news on the positive HCG! Totally understand you managing your expectations but things are looking positive so far and the HCG really could increase by Monday! I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you and I hope this weekend doesn’t drag toooooooo much (yeah right!) 🙏💐 🙄xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to JoP32

I’m praying for anything over 100 ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’• Thanks hun 💕

Best of luck with your 3rd round xx ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•

JoP32
JoP32
in reply to Klndmr

Thank you lovely!

I’ll be keeping everything firmly crossed for you for Monday ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ¤žğŸ» Xxx

That’s fab news 😀keeping everything crossed for you for Monday ğŸ¤žğŸ¼âœ¨ğŸ’–ğŸ¤žğŸ¼âœ¨ğŸ’–xxxx

Aww thank you ever so much hun. Sending lots of hugs your way ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•x

So glad you got a positive, I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you ğŸ™ğŸ»ğŸ¤ž xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Shelleybean

Let’s pray for the best! Hcg over 100 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hope you are doing well xx💕💕💕💕

Hey, fabulous news u got ur positive ❤️ I will keep absolutely everything crossed for u for Monday lovely lady xxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Stephybivf

Aww thanks hun! With all that luck embaby should definitely stay ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ™ˆğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤ž

Hope you are feeling great xx

Great news .... really hoping it’s your time!! Sounds like it is.... ğŸ¤žğŸ˜Š xx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Jazmin222

Awww as they say in my country from your thoughts to God’s ears ğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ Thank you ever so much! Hope is all good with you xxx

So sorry I have only just seen this.. I think that HCG is ok, wishing you masses of luck xxxxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Daisy1245

Thank you ever so much hun! 🙏🙏🙏💕

Best of luck with round 4 ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•xxx

So far so good for this transfer, need to take whatever positive news you can sometimes I think. Will be thinking of you come Monday and praying this is your miracle!! Xx

I know hun I’m getting it all in it’s just my 3rd transfer and 3rd positive and I’m just scared that the same thing will happen and I will have another chemical 💕 Let’s hope tomorrow brings some good news ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you are doing well ❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Half way through the weekend now lovely.

Sending positivity and love to you.

Wishing you all the luck for Monday 🙏🏼💕💕💕

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to CLDxxx

Awww thank you ever so much! I really hope tomorrow I will be able to share some good news with you all! ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™

Hope you are doing well xx

Will keep everything crossed for Monday ğŸ¤žğŸ¼ ... If it helps to say, my HCG was 60 and it never doubled as it was supposed to. Having had chemicals before I couldn’t believe it would be ok but it was and it’s now asleep upstairs! Wishing you the same ending x

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Olderwiser

Awwww that gives me hope! I’m glad you got your little miracle! 🥰🙏

Thank you not long now tomorrow will be the day yay ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ¥°ğŸ™ğŸ™xx

I'm praying for you hun. Hope you got a little fighter. Xxxxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Rainbowhope

Awww thank you ever so much! Let’s hope so ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ™

How are you getting on with the 2ww? Best of luck and I hope you get your positive ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•xxx

Rainbowhope
Rainbowhope
in reply to Klndmr

I'm okay. First day back at work today so feeling a bit worried about how the day will go. My body feels swollen over and sore. I'm sure that's because of all the progestrone.

Everything crossed for you my dearğŸ¤žğŸ™ğŸ˜˜

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Kiedy84

Thank you ever so much hun! 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

And one more time congratulations, Oscar is gorgeous 🥰 Hope you are both doing great! ❤️❤️❤️

Keeping everything crossed for you lovely ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ’— x x x

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Drives

Thank you ever so much hun! ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you and little Rosie are doing great ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good luck today xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Camillage

Awww thank you ever so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thinking of you both today!!ğŸ¤žğŸ»ğŸ™ğŸ»ğŸ™ŒğŸ»ğŸ¤—ğŸ’—xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Cinderella5

Heyy thank you ever so much hun ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ™ğŸ¤žâ¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•ğŸ’•

Hope you are getting on well with the dreaded 2ww this is the one for you! I’m still keeping everything crossed for you 💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cinderella5
Cinderella5
in reply to Klndmr

I'm doing ok ta, being a bit of a crazy lady but hey that's normal....right?!🤣😂xxx

Got everything crossed for you today! ğŸ¤žğŸ»â™¥ï¸ğŸ¤žğŸ»â™¥ï¸ğŸ¤žğŸ»â™¥ï¸ğŸ¤žğŸ»â™¥ï¸ğŸ¤žğŸ»

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to KiboXX

Awww thanks hun ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕xx

Good luck hun💗💝💗💝

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Anya80

Thank you ever so much hun 🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️

Great news ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž

Good luck lovely xx

Good luck for today x

Good luck!!! 🍀🍀🍀❤️ Xxx

All the best. Hoping for good numbers

So what happened to your pregnancy ☹️plz update so we can have hope .

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to LilSylver

Unfortunately it was another chemical pregnancy, 5th in a row lol ❤️ you can always look for updates on the person’s personal page hun. Don’t let this discourage you as we are all different and someone’s failures do not mean you won’t have success. Best of luck to you hun xxx

LilSylver
LilSylver
in reply to Klndmr

Sorry to hear that, I am new on this app and still learning how it works , thank you for telling me and again sorry for your loss ğŸ˜ž

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to LilSylver

That’s fine it happens till you get used to it. Thanks 💕

The OP had a chemical pregnancy. I think you need to be careful when replying to older posts as you can bring old painful memories back. Not every BFP guarantees a baby sadly. Perhaps create a post to ask for success stories hope is important in this journey xxx

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to jess1981

Thanks for that hun. Unfortunately as you said a BFP does not mean a baby for everyone. I’ve seen so many positive pregnancy tests for the past 2 years but still no baby lol. But life isn’t it? We have to carry on and keep fighting! Sending lots of love you way xxxxx

I have everything crossed for you. Really hoping your results show some progression on Monday. Good luck Kindmr...x

Klndmr
Klndmr
in reply to Tiddly1984

Thanks for that hun but unfortunately this post is from a month and a half ago and unfortunately ended in a chemical pregnancy x

You may also like...