Sensitive Post - 10dp6dt - BFP - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,789 members29,686 posts

Sensitive Post - 10dp6dt - BFP

Don't know what came over me but had the sudden urge to test early. I have a blood test booked for Friday so going to try not to get too over excited until then but I am feeling full of hope,although I am all to aware that this is just the first hurdle!!

62 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh my goodness!! 😱 Eeeeek! You just made my day...my week! Congrats claire you so deserve this! So so happy for you sweetheart! 🙌😁😍💗

1 like

Thankyou lovely, your message means a lot and we have been through a lot!! Xxx

1 like

Congratulations xx

Thankyou so much,how are you holding out? Xx

1 like

I’ve not given in yet I don’t want to disappoint myself by doing it early cause if it’s false I be heartbroken it’s a toughy xx

1 like

It is very tough,I dont usually test early for that very reason so don't know what came over me!! Best of luck xx

Congratulations lovely news xxx

Thankyou so much xxx

Yippppeeeeeeeeee Clairey!! So happy for you, you've cheered me right up lovely lady!! First hurdle but a biggie, got everything crossed for you!xxx

1 like

Thankyou Cinderella,that means a lot and again thankyou for all of the advice you have given me,I took it all on board!!! Xxx

1 like

Well we'll never know what worked but something did so happy to have helped maybe a wee bit!😘xxx

Oh amazing! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thank you Karri55, hasn't quite sunk in yet and feeling nervous!! Xxx

1 like

It’s nerve wracking but it’s all positive. Will be looking out for your update xxx

1 like

congratulations. xxx

Thankyou Debrakay x

Congratulations.

Also got my BFP from a day 6 DE FET last week. Here’s to a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Thank you and Congratulations to you to,are you going to have a blood test? X

1 like

Thanks. No I haven’t planned for a blood test unless I feel something is wrong. I will keep testing every few days until the viability scan though x

I will keep an eye out for your updates, wishing you the very best of luck x

1 like

Such great news, Congratulations xx

Thankyou so much xx

Congratulations ❤️x

Thankyou,how are you feeling? X

Rotten!! But loving it ❤️ Thanks lovely, all the very best for your pregnancy x

I read your post about your sickness,it must be awful really hope that it settles down soon x

I really hope so! But I must say, it does help me feel like things are going as they should. Hopefully you won't get any sickness 🤞🏻x

1 like

congratulations!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou, it hasn't sunk in yet xxx

Great news, congratulations xx

Thank you so much xx

So happy for you! Massive congratulations on this news - hope things move forward smoothly for you! Xx

Thankyou so much,hopefully the blood test Fri will come back with a nice HCG reading xx

1 like

Hi Clairemix. Looking good so far. Fingers crossed all continues to go well so you can get your first scan booked. Diane

Thankyou Diane, I feel a bit numb at the moment and trying not to get too excited as I know from experience there is a long way to go but first hurdle over x

Just look forward to your first scan, which will reassure you. Diane xx

1 like

Diane,as well as my pregnacare supplement I also take cod liver oil,vit D and a probiotic, am I ok to continue with these or should I stop taking them?

Hi Clairemix. Yes, I can't see that they would harm you. Diane

Thanks Diane for coming back to me x

Oh that looks like a good line 😊 Fab news x

Thankyou, have a blood test booked Fri so hopefully will get a good HCG reading x

Great news! congrats xx

Thankyou so much xx

Thank you so much xx

Congratulations lovely 🎉

Thankyou hun xx

Lovely news! Congratulations x

Thankyou Solly,it hasn't sunk in yet!! X

Congratulations xx

Thankyou Core :-) xx

Congratulations 🎉🎉

Thank you hunni xx

Amazing news! Congrats 💕 xx

Thankyou so much xx

Wowee!!!!! Congrats!!!! X

Thankyou Scarlett,still hasn't sunk in,didn't get any sleep last night!! How is everything with you? X

Great news 😀

Thankyou so much xxx

Missed this post not always on here!

Huge congrats hope all goes well with your pregnancy xoxo

Thanks Jess, I have my blood test tomorrow so hopefully it will show that it's definitely positive,I'm struggling to believe its real!!!

Hows your little one getting on? Xxx

Fab news! Congratulations xxx

Thankyou so much xxx

You may also like...