Fertility Network UK
14,636 members โ€ข 24,202 posts

Reuben David Gordon (warning - picture)

Reuben David Gordon (warning - picture)

Here is baby Reuben David Gordon born 21.05.2018 at 11.02am by emergency section, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces.

We are so in love ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜

Heโ€™s doing well, a little bit fussy with his bottles but I guess itโ€™s all new to him. Quite a bit of mucus in his lungs too which heโ€™ll hopefully caught up. I lost 2 litres of blood during the procedure so we were kept in high dependency for a while and admitted to a ward around midnight.

Never lose hope ladies, the heartache to get here will never be forgotten but itโ€™s all been worth it now we have our little miracle.

Sending love and baby dust to all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

50 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Wow time flies on this site ! What a georgous little boy.

Sounds like you've had a rough time with delivery too, hope you are both well enough to go home soon xx

2 likes

Congratulations Amanda, he is gorgeous. Enjoy your precious time now. You did it. Wish you well and hope you get to take him home very soon xx

1 like

Amanda! This is amazing! Heโ€™s beautiful. Congratulations! x

1 like

Oh my word Amanda! ๐Ÿ’™

Huge congratulations. Heโ€™s a wee cracker. Enjoy, my lovely โค๏ธ

1 like

Congratulations hun! He is gorgeous, hope you're doing well x

1 like

He is gorgeous! Congratulations xx

1 like

Ahhh fantastic news Amanda! He's absolutely gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜ Huge congratulations, hopefully won't be long till you get home....well done!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™xx

1 like

Gorgeous..huge congrats and much love xxx

1 like

Aww congratulations, enjoy every min of your handsome boy ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Beautiful! Congratulations x

1 like

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ he is totally gorgeous. X

1 like

Oh Amanda he is just gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ when you are settled at home I will message you for the details! Enjoy every second with your beautiful boy you have done amazing xxxxx

1 like

Congratulations ! He is so gorgeous hope you are recovering gently x

1 like

Gosh where has the time gone - heโ€™s gorgeous! Massive congratulations to you and your OH xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda, Reuben is gorgeous. Wishing you a quick recovery.

1 like

Lovely news! He is indeed gorgeous! Sounds likes you have had a rough time with delivery, so wishing you a full and speedy recovery xxx

1 like

Congratulations. Ahh v cute indeed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Enjoy xx

1 like

He is just beautiful, congratulations xxx

1 like

Omg I knew something must have happened when I never got a reply.

He's gorgeous s๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™, love his name. You rest up and get looked after my love, hope your both home safe and sound very soon ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Heโ€™s gorgeous congratulations amanda ๐Ÿ’™.. hope your feeling ok .... Xxx

1 like

He's gorgeous! Congratulations xx

1 like

Aww he is just so beautiful and perfect! Congratulations..xx

1 like

Gorgeous! Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations baby is beautiful xx

1 like

I remember you got pregnant around the same time as me. Iโ€™m still waiting for my bundle to arrive. 37 weeks today. Congratations on your beautiful baby boy. Hope you are on the mend soon. Xxx

1 like

What a gorgeous boy! Congratulations.xx

1 like

He is delightful!!! Wishing you every happiness now and always x

1 like

Just beautiful congratulations xxxxx๐Ÿ’™

1 like

What a journey for you all to get to here! What a handsome boy and massive congratulations to you all ๐Ÿ’• xx

1 like

Congrats gorgeous boy ๐Ÿ’™ Xxxx

1 like

Congrats! Amazing news! He looks beautiful!

1 like

Massive congratulations heโ€™s beautiful xx

1 like

Massive congrats! He is adorable! Hope you are making a good recovery. Take care. Wonderful news. Xo

1 like

congratulations xxxx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda lovely news xx

1 like

Congratulations! Really happy for you. Hope youโ€™re recovering well x

1 like

Heโ€™s beautiful, congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations! He's beautiful xxxx

1 like

Congratulations! He is amazing! So happy for you ๐Ÿ’™xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda! What a lovely name. Welcome to the fourth trimester x

My daughter had the mucous throw up after the c section. All normal but quite scary when you hear them coughing it up.

1 like

Congratulations! Heโ€™s adorable! Welcome to the world little one. Best of luck to you and your OH in this new and exciting adventure of parenthood.

1 like

Hi Amanda86. Oh what a handsome little treasure! "Happy birthday Reuben". As I say to all the others, make sure you take lots of photos as he will soon alter. Diane

1 like

Oh it sounds like you had a hard time but he is just perfect. Congratulations, itโ€™s so lovely to hear the birth stories when youโ€™ve followed someone for a long while xx

1 like

Hes beautiful....well done you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Thank you so much everyone. Weโ€™re home and getting settled in. Iโ€™m so in love I could cry - heโ€™s been worth every bit of heartache โค๏ธ Baby dust to all xxx

3 likes

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Aww he's adorable. Welcome to the world little man ๐Ÿ’™. Congratulations mummy ๐Ÿ’–xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda! Love the name Reuben. He's beautiful. Ours were 6lb 1oz and 6lb 4oz born the day after yours. I also lost a fair amount of blood and went to HDU. Enjoy every minute xx

1 like

Super congratulations Amanda. What a gorgeous little boy you have.

Thank you for being there throughout this joinery, your questions and advice have helped me along the way.

So very happy, enjoy motherhood ๐Ÿ’™

X

1 like

You may also like...