Fertility Network UK
13,106 members21,200 posts

Reuben David Gordon (warning - picture)

Reuben David Gordon (warning - picture)

Here is baby Reuben David Gordon born 21.05.2018 at 11.02am by emergency section, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces.

We are so in love 💙😍

He’s doing well, a little bit fussy with his bottles but I guess it’s all new to him. Quite a bit of mucus in his lungs too which he’ll hopefully caught up. I lost 2 litres of blood during the procedure so we were kept in high dependency for a while and admitted to a ward around midnight.

Never lose hope ladies, the heartache to get here will never be forgotten but it’s all been worth it now we have our little miracle.

Sending love and baby dust to all 😘 xxx

50 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow time flies on this site ! What a georgous little boy.

Sounds like you've had a rough time with delivery too, hope you are both well enough to go home soon xx

2 likes

Congratulations Amanda, he is gorgeous. Enjoy your precious time now. You did it. Wish you well and hope you get to take him home very soon xx

1 like

Amanda! This is amazing! He’s beautiful. Congratulations! x

1 like

Oh my word Amanda! 💙

Huge congratulations. He’s a wee cracker. Enjoy, my lovely ❤️

1 like

Congratulations hun! He is gorgeous, hope you're doing well x

1 like

He is gorgeous! Congratulations xx

1 like

Ahhh fantastic news Amanda! He's absolutely gorgeous!😍 Huge congratulations, hopefully won't be long till you get home....well done!👏💙xx

1 like

Gorgeous..huge congrats and much love xxx

1 like

Aww congratulations, enjoy every min of your handsome boy 💙🎉🎉😘

1 like

Beautiful! Congratulations x

1 like

Congratulations 🎉 he is totally gorgeous. X

1 like

Oh Amanda he is just gorgeous 😍 when you are settled at home I will message you for the details! Enjoy every second with your beautiful boy you have done amazing xxxxx

1 like

Congratulations ! He is so gorgeous hope you are recovering gently x

1 like

Gosh where has the time gone - he’s gorgeous! Massive congratulations to you and your OH xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda, Reuben is gorgeous. Wishing you a quick recovery.

1 like

Lovely news! He is indeed gorgeous! Sounds likes you have had a rough time with delivery, so wishing you a full and speedy recovery xxx

1 like

Congratulations. Ahh v cute indeed 😍😍. Enjoy xx

1 like

He is just beautiful, congratulations xxx

1 like

Omg I knew something must have happened when I never got a reply.

He's gorgeous s💙💙💙, love his name. You rest up and get looked after my love, hope your both home safe and sound very soon 💙💖💝😘

1 like

He’s gorgeous congratulations amanda 💙.. hope your feeling ok .... Xxx

1 like

He's gorgeous! Congratulations xx

1 like

Aww he is just so beautiful and perfect! Congratulations..xx

1 like

Gorgeous! Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations baby is beautiful xx

1 like

I remember you got pregnant around the same time as me. I’m still waiting for my bundle to arrive. 37 weeks today. Congratations on your beautiful baby boy. Hope you are on the mend soon. Xxx

1 like

What a gorgeous boy! Congratulations.xx

1 like

He is delightful!!! Wishing you every happiness now and always x

1 like

Just beautiful congratulations xxxxx💙

1 like

What a journey for you all to get to here! What a handsome boy and massive congratulations to you all 💕 xx

1 like

Congrats gorgeous boy 💙 Xxxx

1 like

Congrats! Amazing news! He looks beautiful!

1 like

Massive congratulations he’s beautiful xx

1 like

Massive congrats! He is adorable! Hope you are making a good recovery. Take care. Wonderful news. Xo

1 like

congratulations xxxx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda lovely news xx

1 like

Congratulations! Really happy for you. Hope you’re recovering well x

1 like

He’s beautiful, congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations! He's beautiful xxxx

1 like

Congratulations! He is amazing! So happy for you 💙xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda! What a lovely name. Welcome to the fourth trimester x

My daughter had the mucous throw up after the c section. All normal but quite scary when you hear them coughing it up.

1 like

Congratulations! He’s adorable! Welcome to the world little one. Best of luck to you and your OH in this new and exciting adventure of parenthood.

1 like

Hi Amanda86. Oh what a handsome little treasure! "Happy birthday Reuben". As I say to all the others, make sure you take lots of photos as he will soon alter. Diane

1 like

Oh it sounds like you had a hard time but he is just perfect. Congratulations, it’s so lovely to hear the birth stories when you’ve followed someone for a long while xx

1 like

Hes beautiful....well done you 😊😊

1 like

Thank you so much everyone. We’re home and getting settled in. I’m so in love I could cry - he’s been worth every bit of heartache ❤️ Baby dust to all xxx

3 likes

😍😍

1 like

Aww he's adorable. Welcome to the world little man 💙. Congratulations mummy 💖xx

1 like

Congratulations Amanda! Love the name Reuben. He's beautiful. Ours were 6lb 1oz and 6lb 4oz born the day after yours. I also lost a fair amount of blood and went to HDU. Enjoy every minute xx

1 like

Super congratulations Amanda. What a gorgeous little boy you have.

Thank you for being there throughout this joinery, your questions and advice have helped me along the way.

So very happy, enjoy motherhood 💙

X

1 like

You may also like...