Fertility Network UK
14,994 members24,856 posts

*Warning Picture* - 10 week Scan

*Warning Picture* - 10 week Scan

Hi Ladies,

I hope you’re all doing well! So after a few scary weeks not long back, I’m feeling a little more relaxed and at ease!!

My local hospital have been fantastic at looking after me and have been so efficient in getting all the necessary and additional appointments booked in!

I’m pleased to say that we had our follow up scan following my bleed last Thursday. Baby was growing nicely and my body had absorbed what was left of my haemorrhage! Yippee!

I’ve got my first mid wife appt on Thursday and then my 12 weeks Scan next Friday!!

Thanks as always for being there for me when I’m in doubt or panic and need reassurance or just someone to talk to! You are all amazing!

I’ll update next week.....almost at the end of the first trimester - can’t believe it!!!

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Awww great news and fabby pic!!xx

1 like

😘😘

1 like

ahh that is amazing!!! Well done little bean! xx

1 like

😘😘

Amazing!! So happy for you!! Xx

1 like

😘😘

Fantastic news!! Congratulations xx

1 like

Glad you can relax now soon you'd have reached the 12 week milestone congratulations 💗🤗😘

1 like

Absolutely delighted for you, so lovely to hear this good news xx

1 like

So happy for you hun. Brilliant picture xx

1 like

WOWWW! That's such a great news! Anyway! I wish you luck! Stay blessed! Yeah, do update us....xx

1 like

WOWWW! That's such a great news! Anyway! I wish you luck! Stay blessed! Yeah, do update us....xx

1 like

Brilliant news so happy for you 🙌🏻 x

1 like

Great news! Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations and all the best for the rest of your pregnancy xx

1 like

Wonderful news and lovely scan photo! So pleased for you.xo

1 like

Great news xx

1 like

Great news .