Little bean - 7w2d

I just wanted to let you all know that we had our scan this morning at our fertility clinic and all is well. I can’t believe how much has changed in just a week! Little bean’s heart was thumping away and we saw little limb buds and what I am told was the brain, just incredible! We are still trying to keep calm about it but we’re so happy to have come this far and just got to keep taking it a day at a time xxxx

29 Replies
oldestnewest

Aww that's amazing xx congratulations xx

1 like

Yay!! So happy for you! Awesome news xx

1 like

Thanks Hana, not long now for you eeekkk xxx

1 like

Nope lol getting so excited now! A week and a bit til DD but I hoping to try and get things moving before then lol! Xx

1 like

Wow not long at all, so excited for you xxx

1 like

Ah thanks 😘, you’ve got all this to come too!! Xx

1 like

Wonderful news honey. Take care xx

1 like

Amazing news and congratulations xxx

1 like

Super news. Take it easy xxx

1 like

Wow how exciting, super happy for you!xx

1 like

Thanks Cinders 😘 xx

1 like

Wonderful news bet you feel relieved xxxx all the best xxxx

1 like

aww amazing news! xx

1 like

congratulations! Nice to see happy news xx

1 like

Thanks Louise hope you are doing ok lovely xxx

Thrilled for you! Special moments 💖

1 like

thats amazing news, congrats x

1 like

Fab news!!! So pleased to read this 😀 xxx

1 like

Awwww amazing news 😊 x

1 like

Congratulations!! Was this your first scan since finding out you were pregnant? Xx

1 like

I had my first one 23/11 when I was about 6 weeks, through the recurrent miscarriage clinic I am under. This one was at my fertility clinic as part of FET cycle xxx

Amazing news congrats xxx

1 like

Ah congratulations 🎊 xxx

1 like

Lovely news xx

1 like

This is brilliant!

Ur a week ahead of me. We have our first scan next week which will be 7 weeks. Am excited but also terrified. Desperately want there to be a great beat. X

1 like

Aw got everything crossed for you Nat, I was terrified heartbeat wouldn’t be there but it was, thumping away both times and so amazing to see xxx

1 like

Thank u so much, you've given me hope so let's see. 2 more sleeps to go. Still having quite a few symptoms so hopefully that's a good sign. X

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I cannot thank you all enough for the help, support and kindness shown to me in the time I have been on this forum, truly incredible xxxxx

You may also like...