Little Frostie now onboard

Hi all

Our little Frostie thawed all ok and we now have our 5 day blastocyst on board... On the screen it looked like it was already hatching. Supposed to be at 3pm but transfer wasn't until 4:30pm as they were behind so was just busting for 1 1/2 hours whilst we were waiting!!

Have booked the rest of the week off so no work to worry about. Just going to chill at home with the dogs and a few books.

Just so so happy that our little one thawed ok and now officially on the 2ww πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»

Thank you all for your lovely messages of support x

Holly xx

37 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hope all goes well for you keep yourself occupied got my Fingers and toes crossed for you lol xxx

• Thank you Claire xxx

• Gosh well done getting through that long wait with a full bladder. For me that was the hardest part and I was almost crying I needed the loo so much! So glad your little Frostie is safe onboard, I have everything crossed for you xxx

• Hi Daisy

It wasn't pleasant as I turned up at 2:30 will a comfortably full bladder by 4:30 I was beyond comfortable!!

Thank you for your well wishes

Holly xx

• Good luck Holly got everything crossed for you xx

• Thank you xx

• Good luck

Keep your feet warm c

• I've got my big socks on!!

Thanks Hollibob xx

• Aww fantastic news Holly πŸ˜„β€οΈ So pleased it went well (apart from the full bladder+wait!) and great that it was hatching, it must be keen to get snuggly in there 😊

Hope you have a lovely relaxing week xxx

• Thanks Georgina

I can't believe it we are so happy that the little one defrosted πŸ˜„

Hoping to get some reading done and just planning to try and keep calm and relaxed (sounds good but I've no idea how I'll manage it! Lol)

Thanks again xxx

• That's what I've been doing Hun, I was ok last week but this week can't concentrate on anything I'm reading! Hope it's easier on you xxx

• That's great news Holly! Good luck for the wait!!xx

• Thanks Cinderella xx

• Oooh this is great news and a good sign little frostie started to hartch mine had started to hatch when i got my BFP so fingers crossed and bags of Baby Dust babez xxx

• Hi em

Ohh thank you for the encouragement and the positivity xx hope you are ok xx

• Good luck x

• Thank you crazy cat x

• Best of luck holly xx

• Thanks miss winky xx

• Awe that's wonderful. Good luck and wishing you a BFP.

Jx

• Thank you J πŸ˜„

Holly xx

• Brilliant! Wishing you lots of luck! Xx

• Thanks Daisy xx

• Aww pleased everything went ok, now for the hard bit the 2ww xxx

• Thanks button xx

• good luck Holly, Im on the 2ww wait too . .I am currently 7 days post transfer and hoping all ok . ..good luck to you xx

• Hi ditsy

Oh wow, 7 days post transfer you are half way there already πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Hope you are coping with the waiting ok

All the best of luck to you too

Holly xx

• thank you x

• Me too distsy, I hope you're feeling saner than I am! Lots of luck, when is your OTD? Xx

• I am trying not to think about it, but it's impossible. I have been told not to think about it and keep myself busy . . I'm trying the best I can . .Good luck to you :-)

• Officially my test date is Sunday 21st, but hospital told me to test on Monday 22nd, so i can phone them with the result . .whats your test date?

• Mine is Monday 22nd, I also have to speak to them with the result. They don't do bloods at my clinic unless a hpt is positive. Lots of luck, let's hope it is our time xxx

• I'm guessing it's the same At my fertility centre .. Yeah fingers crossed x

• Hi Holly. Well done! Hang on in there little frostie! Diane

• Thanks Diane

Yes hoping little one is here to stay

Holly

• Good luck Holly. Fingers crossed for a bfp for you.

• Thank you city74 xx

You may also like...