Fertility Network UK
13,100 members21,185 posts

12dp5dt - can't quite believe it but this is a BFP right?

12dp5dt - can't quite believe it but this is a BFP right?

I have never seen two lines on any of the hundreds of pregnancy tests I've taken over the years. But I think this means positive, right? It doesn't matter that they are quite far apart?

I'm in shock and can't quite believe it. I don't want to get my hopes up yet, in case it is a CP, non-viable or ends in a miscarriage. But we aren't out of the game yet!

While I sat in shock, holding the test and asking my husband to read the packet and check it meant it was a positive, he has tears in his eyes and just kept saying "I knew it".

Please little bean - stay where you are and keep growing for us! X

67 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow! Amazing news! I'm so thrilled for you. What a wonderful feeling it must be to see a positive pregnancy test that is yours for the first time. 😘 xxx

2 likes

Thank you! It really is! Still in a bit of shock though - I was so convinced it was all over for us. Proof I guess that symptom spotting and Dr Google do not have all the answers! Xx

1 like

Congratulations 🎊 you are pregnant... Enjoy today at least and leave the worry til tomorrow... I know it's scary.. But you will never stop worrying.. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and still worry.... Wishing you all the best xxx 👶 🍀

Thank you! And congratulations! I have just had an email from my older sister this morning, worrying about her 20-year old son, so I think you are right and it seems the worry continues well after they have left the womb! X

2 likes

I'm sorry to hear your sister is worried but don't let that spoil your monumentally fantastic day Hun. xxx

1 like

Becoming a mummy... Things will change for you.. Yippie xxx

Wonderful news! Keep sticking little bean! Xx

Thank you!

Congratulations xx

Thanks! X

How fantastic!! Many congrats and I hope all will be well over the coming weeks. Wishing you much happiness xxx

1 like

Thank you! I thought this would end the anxiousness but I can just see every stage brings its new worries - now I'm just thinking c'mon keep growing and sticking!!

1 like

Congratulations, love seeing happy news xxx

1 like

Thank you! X

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you that little bean stays firmly put xx

Me too! Thanks x

Yay congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you - how are you holding up? The TWW is awful! X

Going into clinic for my test at 10, i feel so sick with nerves xx

Amazing Friday news!!!! Congratulations!!! X

1 like

Thank you! And thank you for your tips on OHSS - you wouldn't believe how much mint tea I've drunk! Hope you are okay xx

Lovely news. 2 very strong lines there. Congratulations. All the best with your pregnancy. xoxo

1 like

Congratulations! Xxxx

1 like

Thanks! Hope your two embabies are snuggling in nicely! X

Yey congratulations to you both hunny it's a very dark positive! You will worry constantly until the little bean is out lol so just enjoy it 😘😘 xx

1 like

Thanks! How are you feeling now? Not long until your scan! X

Congratulations! Now the real worrying begins lol. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank you. I know from your posts you've had a really tough year. Hope you are holding up okay xx

1 like

I'm ok thank you xx

Congratulations!! At least now your pain etc isn't all for nothing now!! Well done!!xx

1 like

I know! It will all be worth it if this sticks! Hope you're okay xx

1 like

Congratulations! Definitely positive. Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank you! X

Congratulations to you both, lovely to see some good news 😀❤️ x x

1 like

Congratulations guys ! You did it !! 👏🏽 xx

1 like

Fantastic news Hun congratulations to you both that looks a nice strong double liner I hope you go on to have a safe and healthy pregnancy xxx

1 like

Massive congratulations xxx

1 like

Thank you! I think I saw in a post you have a scan Monday? Hope it goes well xx

1 like

I do yes thanks, every scan I am so nervous xx

Yay congratulations !!!! 🎉🎉🎉 lovely seeing all these BFPS !!!!

1 like

Thanks, and I hope you are holding up ok during the awful 2WW x

I'm not too bad been a bit tearful the last few days... my symptoms have seem to gone, I'm trying not to read much into it though ! I may test on the weekend xxx

The symptoms may have just been the progesterone - so it isn't necessarily a bad sign they have gone. Lots of people have no symptoms at all so try not to read too much into it. Easier said than done, I know - I was in tears as recently as last night convinced it was over for us. Xx

I've had indigestion all day 😂 im clinging on to everything at the moment ! Last time with my failed cycle I didn't even reach my period I started spotting before ! Even though I was taking cyclogest ! I'm just petrified how il react to a BFN ! I don't know how many times I can go through it x

Congratulations :)

Hope that everything would be fine and you will finally have a baby\babies.

1 like

Thank you!

yeay! Lovely news to start the day ❤

1 like

Thank you! X

Massive congratulations! Xx

1 like

Thanks - I hope you are okay. X

Hi London7. Well done you, that's definitely looking positive to me. Time to get your first scan booked I think. Good luck with the pregnancy. Diane

1 like

Thanks Diane!

Yeyyy massive congrats lovey. Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank you! X

That's brilliant news London! So pleased for you. xxx

1 like

Thank you!! I hope you are holding up okay. Xx

Wowee - amazing 🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂

1 like

Congratulations!!!

1 like

Hooray congratulations x

1 like

That's brilliant news!!! Congratulations!! So, so happy for you xxxx

1 like

Congratulations! Lovely news xx

1 like

Congratulations. There must be something in the water this month I've never seen so many bfps on here!!

1 like

That's awesome after everything you've been through the last couple of weeks! Yay!!! Xxx

1 like

Fantastic news, congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Amazing news delighted for you xx

1 like

Huge congratulations xx

1 like

You may also like...