Fertility Network UK
13,881 members22,819 posts

One blastocyst embryo on board!!

Transfer went well and I have one embryo on board :)

We have 3 frosties on ice as back up...and there may be a further 3! We will be notified tomorrow.

We wanted to transfer 2 but the embryologist wasn't too happy and advised us against it. We decided to go with just the one and see what happens.

Bring on 2 weeks off worrying!! I will try and remain sane lol.

The hubster was joking and saying I need an "embryo on board" badge for the train!

Good luck to everyone on this rollercoaster xxxxxx

32 Replies
oldestnewest

Great news. Wishing you the best of luck and hopefully a quick 2ww xx

Thank you! Hoping it is quick as it was a 5 day transfer but still have to wait 2 weeks!!

Fab news, well done. Good luck for 2ww 😊💗 xx

Thanks flossy! Good luck to you to x

Well to the 2ww club there are a lot of us at the moment. Great you got some Frosties aswell. Good luck 🍀🍀

Thanks button! Good luck to you to :) here's to hoping this will be our time xx

1 like

Great news good luck xx

Thank you ro5ie xx

Here's hoping crazy club passes quickly for you! Congrats on getting that embie on board xx

Thanks hun! It's been a calm cycle compared to my last one. I don't want to jinx it!! X

Just go with the calm flow.... :) x

That's great news, well done!! Best of luck!xx

Good luck 😊 I'm on day 5 after transfer and i feel like I'm going mad lol the not knowing x

How long have you got left Hun? Last time I had a day 3 transfer! I feel happy know I have ❄️❄️❄️but at the same time they may not defrost properly!! Are you on lubion injections to? I started mine today and it stings!! X

I goto wait until the 7th of June to test 🙈 i feel like I may have a period tho it's driving me insane thinking it may happen or not but everyone is different lol I goto keep positive...im not on any injections just pessarie twice a day hun I had a 5 day transfer aswel 😊did the nurses say they may not defrost properly ? I'm not really sure how it all works it's all new to me xx

I think I have to wait until the 12th June!! Seems ages away lol. I'm back at work on Thursday and on a course all week next week so that will keep me busy! The peice of paper we signed said that they may not thaw. But I guess that's a risk we have to take! We wanted to transfer 2 but they advised against it. I guess there the experts! Don't worry hun I'm sure all will be ok for you. I have endromesosis so hoping this dosent affect the implantation xx

Mine was a fet and don't worry as both mine thawed just fine, I am also on the lubion injections xx

Thanks hunny for the reassurance. Hope it really works out for all of us xxx

1 like

The 2 ww is mental lol it seems like the days are going slower 😂 work does help tho like u said keeps u busy...i had 2 eggs transfers cause the eggs were of average quality so to up my chances they put 2 in so maybe urs were of a better quality that's why they done 1?...well thank u hun and I got everything crossed for u 😊 xx

I'm also on the two pressie and an injection!!😑😑😑

1 like

Me too x

Lovely, all the very best of luck🙏🤞❤🌈💋

Thank you!! Xx

1 like

Wishing you a restful and relaxing 2ww and of course a bfp at the end of it. x

I hope so! Never seen two lines on a stick before xx

Look after yourself and your precious cargo xxx Will be thinking of you 😘

Thank you countrycat xx

Aw lots of luck Hun, may the 2ww be speedy for you 🙏🏻 Xx

Great news, good luck for a positive result xx 🤞🏻🍀