OMG!!! BFP!!!

OMG!!! BFP!!!

Didn't sleep a wink. I'm in shock!!!! We're over the frickin moon!!! Early days but it's hard not to be excited!!! 🌈 πŸ˜‚ ❀️ πŸ’™ πŸŽ‰ πŸ€ πŸ‘ŒπŸ» πŸ™πŸ»

89 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Omg hunni that's absolutely amazing

So happy for you amazing news xxxx

• Thank you! I'm in shock! I'm still shaking! 🀣🀣🀣 xx

• I have everything crossed for you too my tww friend xx

• AHHHHHHHHHHH πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

congratulations, amazing news to start the day - so happy for you 😘

• Yay congrats!!! 😬😬 x

• Yes!!!! So happy for you wohoooo! Xx

• Omg this is amazing...soooooo pleased for you both I can't tell you.I had a good feeling. .oh this is just great..my original cycle buddy I am over the moon for you xxxxxx

• Thank you! We're not that far off each other this time.... I hope you get your bfp too! Xx

• Awww thanks honey I am hoping our cycle synchronicity is a good sign πŸ˜‰wow just wow for you xxx

• Pinch me!!! Still can't believe it and I keep looking at the test lol πŸ˜‚ xxx

• Don't blame you..frame that damn thingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xxxx

• Wow!!! Congratulations!! Amazing news!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Who can blame you for being excited?! πŸŒˆπŸ’—πŸ’™ x x x

• It's impossible not to be! Thank you so much 😊 Your turn next πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ™πŸ» X

• My mum said she read somewhere that 2nd cycles can often be more successful..has anyone else heard this or is my mum making this up and I am clinging to this hope??? Case in point for you Tugsgirl xxxx

• No I think I heard that too.. xx

• Really???anyone else heard this??I am so excited for us both now..now go find some non alcohol fizzπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰xxxx

• Got some, whether it's any good is debatable lol. Will save it for tonight 😊 Xx

• Enjoy..I hope πŸ˜‰xx

• Really? I hope so too! :D

• Heard this aswell I think something to do with they know about how you react to the drugs.

Congratulations on that very clear second line. You have been so positive how could it not be a bfp. Will try to keep positive during my treatment x

• I did feel more confident this time around I don't know why.. last time I just had a gut feeling it hadn't worked. Thank you 😊 xx

• Congratulations and Well done lady! For surviving the nasty 2ww!! Xxx

• Thank you 😊 it was touch and go the last couple of days lol πŸ˜‚ x

• I'm not surprised!! I've never had the willpower to hold out til test day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Congrats again it's great news! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Congratulations xx

• Lovely news, massive congratulations xxx

• Congratulations. Always good to hear positive results. πŸ’ž

• Ditto on yours 😊 x

• Such brilliant news!!! How utterly wonderful! 🌹

Many congratulations and happy, healthy days ahead xx

• Thank you 😊 x

• Congratulations πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I'm so pleased for you! You truly deserve this 😊 xxx

• Thank you. I think anyone who's had to go through the ivf journey deserves it 😊 We all pay our dues πŸ‘πŸ» X

• Amazing news!!!! Massive congrats tugsgirl πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ xxx

• Congratulations! Xx

• Whoooooo hooooo!!! Congratulations πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ€β€β€

• Woo hoooo!! That's amazing news Tugs girl, sooo excited for you! Massive congrats to you and yours xxx

• Yey!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

• First thing I did this morn was check in on r news!!! So so delighted for you both X

• Aw thanks 😊 X

• Congratulations! Fantastic news!!! X

• Huge congratulations... Great news to start a rainy Sunday... Hope all runs smoothly xxx

• Hurrah! πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’πŸŽ‰

• Congratulations xx

• OMG! How friggin amazinggg! Ahhhhh sending you a huge hug πŸ€— soooo happy for you, blessing to the you and the partner πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘«βš‘οΈβš‘οΈβš‘οΈβš‘οΈβš‘οΈβš‘οΈ

• Fantastic news, congratulations, πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• WOW congratulations Tugsgirl I'm so happy for u welcome to the mummy club. Xx

• Thank you so much and thank you for inspiring me to not give up X

• Anytime hun just take it easy and if need take as much time off work u need. This is such an important time and your precious baby needs u to relax as much as possible. Xx

• No worries. If I need to take time off for pregnancy then I will. Definitely this will come first, over everything else xx

• Fantastic news!!!! Well done to the both of you:))) Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Xxxx

• Wow that's amazing!!!! Massive congratulations to you both so happy your dream has come true xxx

• Fantastic news Tugsgirl, massive congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ xx

• Aww that brilliant congratulations :) xxx

• Fantabadosy woooooohooooo. That's amazing awesome news... so delighted.. I think loads of us will be doing the happy dance for you ... xxxx

• Thank you πŸ˜‚ X

• Whoop whoop!! - I told you all those cramps were good signs! Well done!!! Xxx

• It felt just like I was on the verge of af!! Still getting some sharp twinges in my ovaries but that feels altogether different from pmt to me xx

• Get used to it love, those AF feelings will be around for another few weeks yet! Xxx

• On the brink of insanity from the tww already lol. Pregnancy symptoms may just tip me over the edge! Trying so hard not to obsess lol xx

• Wow great news good luck to you xxxx

• Happy days!! Congrats to you 😍

• Yessss!!!! I had such a good feeling about this for you! Congratulations lovely xxxxx

• I hope you continue to get a good feeling for me and my embaby as I'm sure the worrying over every little thing is about to start!! πŸ˜‚ Thank you xx

• Yeah 😊😊😊😁 huge congrats to you both xx

• Wonderful news!! Xx

• Brilliant news!! I'm so chuffed for you, well done & congratulations to you both!!xx

• Congratulation Hun πŸ‘ŒπŸ» wishing u healthy pregnancy xx

• Hi Tugsgirl. Fabulous news! Sooooooo pleased for you. Get that scan booked so you can get to meet your little "bean"! And get some sleep, you're going to need it! Thinking of you big! Diane

• Thank you Diane. Scan is booked for Monday the 20th of this month! 😊😊😊

• Fab! xx

• Congratulations tugs girl great news!! Fab to see some of the girls who've been on here for ages getting their bfp s xx

• Yeaaaa congrats Hun! So happy for you xxxxxxxx

• What a wonderful moment, congratulations!!! So glad you got your BFP!!! xoxo

• Congratulations Tugsgirl..hav a healthy pregnancy ahead...I m glad to.knw ur bfp...

• Congratulations x

• Huge congratulations xx

• Congratulations this is amazing news!!!x

• Wow!!! Congratulations hun!!!

I know that feeling of not believing it! :D

Very happy for you and keep taking care of yourself! Your little bean is about a week younger than mine! :D

Huge hugs! xxx

• When do you start to believe it's real? X πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 🀣

• Congratulations, the best feeling in the world. Enjoy it xx

• It really was 😊😊😊 x

• OMG!!! Wonderful news!! Well done!! Keep us posted on your progress!! Xxx

• I will 😊 Probably be on here panicking every five minutes lol xx

• congratulations, thats amazing news xx

• Amazing news so so happy for you both xx enjoy every moment lots of love xxxx

• Thank you 😊 😊 X

• So happy for you!!! x

• Congratulations!! Fantastic news!! Xx

• Woohoo!! Congrats

You may also like...